- MSc Community Psychology (MSU)
- BSc (Hons) Psychology (MSU)
- PDTE (MSU)
Research Interests :
HIV/AIDS & Psychological well-being, Cognitive processes, Globalization and culture, Social cohesion, Psychological trauma in adults living with physical disability,psychological perspectives of climate change.
- Relationship complexities among women with obstetric fistula in Zimbabwe –
- Rethinking counseling in a globalized Zimbabwe.
- Community attitudes towards never married single mothers in Gweru.
Community Engagement :
- Departmental social responsibility committee member
- Work related learning- Departmental alternate