- BCcomm Economics (MSU)
- PDTE (MSU)
- MComm Economics (MSU)
- MSc Finance and Investment (NUST)
- Public Finance
- Family Economics
- Masere, V. S and Chikaza, Z. (2013). An Empirical Investigation of the Applicability of the Debt Overhang Hypothesis in Zimbabwe. The IUP Journal of Applied Economics, Vol. XII, No. 4, October 2013, pp. 7-23.
- Masere, V. S and Kaja, P. (2014). An Investigation of the Relationship between Government Expenditure and Revenue in a Multicurrency Economy: A Case of Zimbabwe. Journal of Economics and Sustainable Development, Vol. 5, No. 14, pp. 104-110.
- Mandina, S. P., Maravire, C and Masere, V. S. (2014). Effectiveness of Corporate Social Responsibility in Enhancing Company Image. European Journal of Business and Management, Vol. 6, No. 5, pp. 46-61.
- Masere, V. S and Kaja, P. (2015). An investigation of the determinants of married woman career progression in Zimbabwe. International Journal of Engineering Research and Management, Vol. 2, Issue 1, pp. 51-56.
- Kaja, P., Mutanga, M., Masere, V. S and Ngezi, T. (2015). An econometric estimation of a retail credit rating model: Case of Banking institutions in Zimbabwe. ISOI Journal of Management and Economics, Volume 1 Issue 1; Page No. 18-25.
- Associate Affiliate Committee Member