- PhD Agronomy student, University of Pretoria, 2013- to date
- Soil and Environmental Management, University of Zimbabwe, 2011
- Agriculture and Natural Resources Management (Honours in Horticulture), Africa University, 2005
- Plant nutrition, Soil fertility, Plant propagation
- Wendy Mutsa Chiota, Prince Mabhiza, Paul Chaibva and Tsvakai Gama. 2015. Evaluating the effects of non-soil media on emergence and growth of potato (Solunum tuberosum). International Journal of Biosciences | IJB | ISSN: 2220-6655 (Print), 2222-5234 (Online) http://www.innspub.net Vol. 7, No. 3, p. 24-30, 2015.
- Clyde Shereni, Wendy Mutsa Chiota and Tsvakai Mushayabasa. 2015. Evaluation of Coal Rubble and Pine Bark Media Mixture on Germination and Growth 4 of Tomato (Solanum lycopersicon ) Seedlings. International Journal of Current Research in Biosciences and Plant Biology ISSN: 2349-8080 Volume 2 Issue number 8 (August-2015).
- Charles Saruchera, Tsvakai Mushayabasa, James Chitamba and Wendy Mutsa Chiota. Effects of Hydration Time on Quality of Pretty Woman Roses. Int. J. Curr. Res. Biosci. Plant Biol. 2015, 2(7): 129-134.
- Tsvakai Gama, Alice Tafadzwa Jazi, Marjory Takawira and Wendy Mutsa Chiota. Influence of indigenous ripening methods on quality and shelf life of bananas. MSUJSAT (accepted).
- Svotwa, T. Chitambo, W.M. Chiota and M. Shamudzarira. 2014. Optimizing Grass Mulch Application Rate In Flue Cured Tobacco Float Seedlings For The Control Of Salt Injury And Improvement Of Seedling Quality. Sci. Agric; 4(1) 43–49.
- Chitamba, J., Dube, F., Chiota, W.M., and Handiseni, M. 2012. Evaluation of Substrate Productivity and Market Quality of Oyster Mushroom (Pleurotus oestratus) Grown on Different Substrates. International Journal of Agricultural