- Bsc Honours in Sociology
- Diploma in Education
- Masters in Sociology of Education
- PhD candidate in DED Socio-Education (UNISA).
- Gender issues eg; Gender and culture; Gender and environment; Gender and education; Gender and women; Gender and Migration and Sociological issues.
- Matsa M and Matsa W (2010) Gender, Resource management and the rural landscape in Africa. Journal of sustainable Development in Africa (vol 12, no4, 2010).ISSN; 1520-5509.pg 153-163.
- Matsa Wand Matsa M (2011) Bulilima s’Look South ‘Policy: Gender and socio-economic implications.OSSREA vol xxvii no.1 January 2011.pg 85-106.
- Matsa W (2011) Gender module (GS201) Macro and Micro-Theories of gender inequalities in Introduction to gender studies: A guide to students.2011.Booklove Publishers.Gweru.ISNB 9780 7974 47530.pg 12-37.
- Matsa W (2012) Gender, Access, Control and Ownership of Cattle in a Shona and Ndebele Cultures: A comparative Analysis. The Dyke vol.6.1 (2012).pg 67-85.
- Matsa W (2012) Who is dependent, or First World, Women or Men? Salient Features of Dependency and Interdependency. Journal of Sustainable Development in Africa (vol.14, No.2, 2012).Pg 202-215.
- Matsa W(2013) Traditional Crop Yield Preservation: Exploring the Contributions of Women to Indigenous Knowledge Systems in Zimbabwe. International Journal of Humanities and social Science. Vol.3 No.4 (Special Issue-February 2013.pg 234-245.
- Matsa M and Matsa W. (2013) Traditional Adaptation Mechanisms to Climate Change and Vulnerability among women in South- West Zimbabwe. Book Chapter. OSSREA. Pp297-339.
- Matsa M and Matsa W. (2013) Gender and Community Gardens: Renewed Hope for Vulnerable Urbanites.Vol.vii.no i pp 133-146.
- Matsa W and Matsa M. The Gender, Poverty and Energy Nexus in Zimbabwe: The case of Gweru Urban and Shurugwi and Resettlement areas. British Journal of Advanced Academic Research.Vol.3.no 1(2014) pp.1-25.
- Matsa M, Matsa W and Mukoni M. Environmental Change and Gender: Rethinking Traditional Approaches to Food Security in Rural Beit-Bridge, Zimbabwe. Book Chapter In the volume Environmental Change and Human Security. (2015) SPRINGER.
- Matsa W Social Construction of Gender, Language and the Reduction of Women Space in the Ndebele Culture. (2015). The Dyke.MSU.
- Matsa W Gender Dynamics and Challenges of Adaptation and Mitigation Strategies to Climate Change and Vulnerability in South West Zimbabwe. (2015) Book Chapter .MSU Press. In print.
- Matsa W Vulnerability of male and Female Students to Sexual Harassment in Higher Institutions of Learning in Zimbabwe: A Gendered Perspective. (2015) Under Review. The International Journal of Humanities and Social Science.
- Sexual Harassment and Abuse police presentation Guinea Fowl High School February 2004, Zimbabwe.
- Gender Sensitisation workshop Fair Mile Motel Gweru 9 December 2005 organised by women’s’ Institute of Governance, Zimbabwe
- Capacity Building workshop organised by the womens’Institute of Governance Midlands state University Gweru 20-24 February 2006 Zimbabwe.
- Gender Sensitisation workshop organised by Midlands State University Gweru28-29 September2006, Zimbabwe.
- Gender at Midlands State University; Reflecting on our practices organised by Shape Zimbabwe 16 May 2008 Zimbabwe.
- Student sensitisation workshop organised by Legal Resources Foundation at Midlands State University Zimbabwe October 2009
- Legal Resources Foundation workshop on legal empowerment sponsored by Musasa Project October 2011.
- Faculty of education research standardisation workshop 18 February 2012
- University Library capacity building workshop on e-learning resources 3 April 2013
- Legal Resources Foundation workshop on legal empowerment and community Sensitisation Workshop sponsored by Musasa Project September,2013 at Fair Mile Hotel.
- University Library Workshop on Use of Turn-it-in software for Plagiarism October 2013
- Faculty of education Project standardisation workshop. University Seminar Room 1.
- Faculty of Social Science Quantitative and qualitative Research Data Analysis Packages Workshop. 212-13 July 2016. Midlands State University Great Hall.
- Elsevier Research Workshop 27 July 2016. Midlands State University Great Hall
Conferences and Seminars Attended
- Faculty of Education seminar and paper presentation on sexual harassment in institutions of higher learning at Midlands State University 17 July 2006 Zimbabwe.
- Research seminar and presentation on Research and publication skills organised by the Faculty of Education Midlands state University, 12 August 2006, Gweru, Zimbabwe.
- The 6th Social Sciences Research seminar series 11September 2009 at Midlands State University, Gweru, Zimbabwe.
- The 7th Social Sciences Research seminar series at Midlands state University 4 March 2010, Gweru, Zimbabwe.
- The 8th S Social Sciences Research seminar series at Midlands state University, Gweru, Zimbabwe September 2010.
- Research Board seminar on Research and publication at Midlands state University, Gweru, Zimbabwe August 2011.
- Research Board Seminar on PHD proposal writing 5 December 2011 at Midlands state University. GECS 2012 “Global Environmental Change and Human Security, Need for a new Vision for Science Policy and Leadership” Marrakesh Morocco 22 November 2012.
- National Academic Policy Workshop OSSREA and University of Zimbabwe 10-11 April 2014 Bronte Hotel Harare.
- 13th Social Research Seminar Series 21 April 2016 Midlands State University Great Hall.
- Empowerment programmes in Mudavhanhu Care Centre, Senga Old People s’Home and Blue -Hills orphanage as a University Social Responsibility Committee.
- Gender Sensitisation and Carrier Guidance in Gweru Schools.