Ms Beauty Mugoniwa
- Currently Studying PhD in Information Systems , University of South Africa
- Post Graduate Diploma in Tertiary Education , Midlands State University
- MSc Management Information Systems, Midlands State University
- BSc Information Systems, Midlands State University
- Social networking sites
- Cloud computing
- Electronic business
- Musungwini .S, Mugoniwa B., Furusa S.S. & Rebanowako T. G (2016). An analysis of the use of cloud computing among university lecturers: a case study in Zimbabwe, International Journal of Education and Development using Information and Communication Technology, Vol. 12, No. 1, pp. 53-70
- Musungwini, S., Mahlangu, G.,Mugoniwa, B., & Furusa, S. S., (2016). Framework for Threat Modelling for a Power Utility: Case of Zimbabwe Power Utility Company. International Journal of Computer Science and Business Informatics, Vol. 16, No. 1, pp. 8-23.
- Mahlangu, G.,Mugoniwa, B., Furusa, S. S., & Musafare C.(2016). Implementation of e-Government Services using Java Technologies: A Methodological Guide in Improving an e-Police Management System in Zimbabwe. International Journal of Computer Science and Business Informatics, Vol. 16, No. 1, pp. 32-43.