- Doctoral student: Gender and Policy Studies: Maseno University Kenya(current)
Thesis Title: The factors contributing to student dropout in Buhera Secondary Schools Zimbabwe. A gender perspective
- Master of Science in Gender and Policy Studies: Great Zimbabwe University(2016-2017)
Dissertation Topic: The Experiences of Visually Impaired Female students at Selected State Universities in Zimbabwe
- Professional Training Programme For Teaching Assistants: Midlands State University (2010)
- Master of Educational Philosophy : Midlands State University (2006-2007)
Dissertation topic: The relevance of indigenous Education to the Current System of Secondary Education In Zimbabwe. The Case of Gweru Urban Secondary Schools.
- Graduate Certificate in Education (1999) (University of Zimbabwe)
- Bachelor of Arts General Degree (1989-1991) (University of Zimbabwe )
- Institute of Personnel Management Zimbabwe (IPMZ) Training Diploma 2008
- Gender And Disability
- Maruzani, N.; Matope, N.; Mugodzwa, T. & Mabika, H. H. (2018) The Third Chimurenga in Zimbabwe: Articulating the Achievements Attained and Challenges Faced by Female Beneficiaries of A1 Farms in Selected Districts of Midlands Province in Zimbabwe. The Journal of Pan African Studies. Volume 12 (3) October 2018
- Maruzani, N. & Dziva, C. (2017) Academic and Social Experiences of Visually Impaired Female Students at Selected Zimbabwean Universities. Dzimbabwe Journal of Multidisciplinary Research. Volume 2(1)2017 ISSN 2518-4334 p 79-93
- Maruzani, N. & Mapuranga, B. (2016). Gender and Disability: A Review of Available Literature. Research on Humanities and Social Sciences. Volume 6(6) 2016 ISSN 2224-5766 p.74-86
- Maruzani, N.; Mapuranga, B. & Mugweni, E. (2015).Women’s Response to Civil Strife: Lived Experiences of Women During the Fast Track Land Reform In Zimbabwe. Developing Country Studies. Volume 5(19) 2015.1SSN 2224-607X p.127-131
- Matope, N.; Chauraya, E. & Maruzani, N. (2014) Gender dynamics in the performance of grade 7 certificate of primary education examinations in Gweru Urban District, Zimbabwe. Global Journal of Interdisciplinary Social Sciences. Vol 3(4) p168-172.July-August 2014.
- Matope, N.; Mugodzwa, T. & Maruzani, N. (2013). Motivations for Promiscuous Behaviour Among some Female Students in Institution of Higher Learning in Zimbabwe. The Dyke Number 7 Volume 3 July 2013 pages 158-171
- Maruzani, N. & Mutamba, M. (2014) Gender Responsiveness of Selected Primary School Textbooks in Zimbabwe. US China Education Review Vol 4 ( 8) August 2014
- Maruzani, N. (2014). Problems Faced by Rural Women in Buhera District of Manicaland South Province of Zimbabwe. Journal of Emerging Trends in Educational Research and Policy Studies. July 2014 5(3) p. 370-376
- Matope, N, Maruzani, N.; Chauraya, E. & Bondai, B. (2013) Lobola and Gender Based Violence: Perceptions of Married Adults in Gweru Urban. Zimbabwe Journal of Education Research and Behavioral Sciences, Vol 2 (11) p. 192-200 November 2013. (Apex Journal International )
- Maruzani, N.; Mandipa, E. Matope, N.; Mugodzwa, T. & Chinyoka, T. (2014). Gender, Disability and Empowerment in Institutions of Higher Learning in Zimbabwe. IOSR Journal of Humanities and Social Science (IOSR-JHSS) Volume 19 Issue 8,Ver IV (August 2014 ) pp 01-17
- Maruzani, N. (2013). Gender Discrimination in Retail Shops’ Personnel: The Case of General Dealer Shops at Murambinda Growth Point, Buhera, Zimbabwe. International Journal of Asian Social Science 2013,3 (3) p. 669-681
- Maruzani, N.; Manjengwa, O. & Mhere; F. (2012) The Electronic Media as a Technological Marketing Tool for the Subordination of Women. The Case of Advertisements on ZTV and SABC 1, 2, and 3. Gender, Sexuality and the Media. A Question of Accountability ISBN 9966-854-90-8
- Maruzani, N.; Matope, N. & Chauraya, E. (2012) Gender Equality from a Gender Budgeting Perspective. International Journal of Asian Social Science 2(9), 2012: 1627-1640 ISSN(P) 2226-5139
- Chauraya, E.; Matope ,E. & Maruzani, N. (2012) Voices of Conflict; Students and Lecturers’ Perceptions of the Bridging Programme in Universities.US China Education Review (A)4 (2012)452-461.ISSN 1548-6613
In the book: Introduction to Gender Studies. A students’ Guide (2011) ISBN: 9780797447530, I contributed two chapters as shown below:
- Unit 3 : Historical Development of Gender. Mawere, D. and Maruzani, N. p 38-49
- Unit 9 : Gender, Law and Human Rights. Maruzani, N and Mawere D
Poems in the book Book Mutakunanzva Wenhetembo (2013) ISBN:978 0 7974 4708 0
Conference Papers Presented
- Paper title: ‘ Dams, society, and the environment in Zimbabwe” Rhetorics and realities for women and girls at Tokwe Mukosi
The paper was presented at the ‘Dams, Society and the Environment in Zimbabwe” Conference which was held at Midlands State University Incubation Hubb on 18 -19 October 2018
- Paper title : The Impact of Gender Equality Interventions At Selected Rural Schools In Buhera District, Zimbabwe
The paper was presented as a poster at the Ending Gender Inequalities: Evidence to Impact Conference which was held In Sandton Johanessburg The Radissan Blu Gautrain on 8-9 October 2018
- Paper Title: Academic and Social Experiences of Visually Impaired Female Students at Selected Zimbabwean Universities.
The paper was presented at the International Conference on Responses to Disability(People who are differently able) which was held at Elephant Hills Hotel in Victoria Falls Zimbabwe on 5-6 October 2016
- Paper Title: Gender Equality from a Gender budgeting perspective.
The paper was presented at the 2012 SAAPS Biennial Conference at the Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University North Campus Conference Centre .28-31 August 2012
- Paper Title: The electronic media as a technological marketing tool for the subordination of women .The case of advertisements on ZTV and SABC 1.2 and 3.
Paper presented at The second Gender Symposium which was held in Kenya Eldoret on 27-30 January 2012
- The ‘Dams ,society and the environment in Zimbabwe” Conference which was held at Midlands State University Incubation Hubb on 18- 19 October 2018 I presented a paper
- The Ending Gender Inequalities: Evidence to Impact Conference which was held In Sandton, Johannesburg The Radisson Blu Gautrain on 8-9 October 2018. I presented a poster
- The International Conference on Responses to Disability(People who are differently abled) which was held at Elephant Hills Hotel in Victoria Falls Zimbabwe on 5-6 October 2016 I presented a paper
- The Midlands Business Opportunities Conference : Realising a wealth of business opportunities in the Midlands Province which was held at the Fairmile Motel: Gweru ,Zimbabwe on 9 August 2013 (Conference organised by the Midlands Show society ) I was an attending as a show judge
- SAAPS 2012 Biennial Conference: Boundaries, citizenship and political contestation in the 21st Century which was held at Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University North Campus Conference Centre on 28-31 August 2012 I presented a paper
- The International Gender Symposium which was held on 25 – 31 January 2012 held at the Institute of Gender, Equity, Research and Development, Moi University, Eldoret, Kenya. I presented a paper.