- PhD candidate ( UNISA ) (pending)
- Msc Gender and Policy Studies
- Msc Gender and Policy Studies ( Jan 2015 to June 2016 )
- Master of Education in Educational Philosophy (2007 )
- B.A. General (1991 )
- Postgraduate Diploma in Education (1999)
- Gender And Disability
- Chauraya ,E; Matope N and Maruzani ,N (2012 )Voices of conflict; students and lecturers’ perception of the bridging programme in universities. Co-authored this publication.US China Education Review (A) 4 (2012) 452- 461.ISSN 1548-6613.
- Maruzani N, Matope N and Chauraya E (2012 ) Gender equality from a gender budgeting perspective .International Journal of Asian Social Science 2(9), 2012: 1627-1640 ISSN(P) 2226-5139.
- Maruzani N. (2012 )Gender discrimination in retail shops’ personnel: The Case of General Dealer Shops at Murambinda Growth Point, Buhera, Zimbabwe. International Journal of Asian Social Science 2013,3 (3):669-681.
- Maruzani ,N; Manjengwa O and Mhere ,F ( 2012 ) The electronic media as a technological marketing tool for the subordination of women. The case of advertisements on ZTV and SABC 1,2,and 3 Moi University Press in the Volume Entitled : Gender, Sexuality and the Media. A Question of Accountability ISBN 9966-854-90-8.
- Maruzani N Mandipa E. Matope N. Mugodzwa T & Chinyoka T.( 2014 )Gender , Disability and empowerment in institutions of higher learning in Zimbabwe.IOSR Journal of Humanities and Social Science (IOSR-JHSS) Volume 19 Issue 8,Ver IV (August 2014 ) pp 01-17.
- Matope N, Maruzani . N ,Chauraya E and Bondai B ( 2013 )Lobola and gender based violence: Perceptions of married adults in Gweru Urban, Zimbabwe Journal of Education Research and Behavioral Sciences, Vol 2(11) pp192-200 November 2013. (Apex Journal International ).
- Maruzani N ( 2014 )Problems faced by rural women in Buhera District of Manicaland South Province of Zimbabwe. Journal of Emerging Trends in Educational Research and Policy Studies (JETERAPS)July 20145(3) pp 370-376.
- Maruzani N and Mutamba M. ( 2014 ) Gender responsiveness of selected primary school textbooks in Zimbabwe US China Education Review Volume 4 no 8 August 2014, Published September 2014
- Matope N, Mugodzwa T and Maruzani N. Motivations for promiscuous behaviour among some female students in institution of Higher Learning in Zimbabwe The Dyke (Journal of the Midlands State University ) Number 7 Volume 3 July 2013 pages 158-171.
- Nogget Matope, Efiritha Chauraya and Nyevero Maruzani ( 2014 ) Gender dynamics in the performance of grade 7 certificate of primary education examinations in Gweru Urban District, Zimbabwe.
- Global Journal of Interdisciplinary Social Sciences (G.J.I.S.S.) Vol 3(4) p168-172.July-August 2014.
- Mugodzwa T, Matope .N,and Maruzani N(2013 Motivations for Prostitution among female students in an institutions of higher learning in Zimbabwe .The Dyke Volume 7 No 3 p157-170
- Maruzani .N. Babra Mapuranga and Evangelista Mugweni (2015 )Women’s response to civil strife: Lived experiences of women during the fast track land reform in Zimbabwe Journal of Developing Countries Volume 5 No 19 (2015 ) p127- 131.
- Mawere D and Maruzani N (2011 ) Unit 3 Entitled: Historical Development of Gender in the book Introduction to Gender Studies .A students’ Guide .Booklove Publishers ISBN: 978 0 7974 47 53 0, published in 2011 p38 -49
- Maruzani N and Mawere D (2011 ) Unit 9 Entitled: Gender ,Law and Human Rights in the book Introduction to Gender Studies .A students’ Guide; Booklove Publishers ISBN: 978 0 7974 47 53 0, p106-122
- Maruzani N (2013 ) Shona poems in the book Mutakunanzva Wenhetembo : Booklove Publishers ISBN 978 0 7974 4708 0 p 94 -103