- PhD Nelson Mandela University, Port Elizabeth, South Africa.
- Med Sociology in Education (University of Zimbabwe)
- Grad CE and BA (University of Zimbabwe).
- member of FAWE, Fawezi, CODESRIA, Women’s Coalition of Zimbabwe
- Gender issues
- Gender empowerment
- Gender- based violence
- Gender disability.
- Maruzani, N Matope, N. Mugodzwa, T. T. and Mabika, H. H. (2018). The Third Chimurenga in Zimbabwe: articulating the achievements attained and challenges faced by female beneficiaries of A1 farms in selected districts of Midlands Province in Zimbabwe. Africology: The Journal of Pan African Studies. Vol.12, no.3
- Matope, N, Maruzani, N and Chauraya, E. (2014). Gender Dynamics in the performance of grade 7 certificate primary education examination in Gweru urban District, Zimbabwe. Global Journal of Interdisciplinary Social Sciences. Vol 3 (4) p168 -172 July – Aug 2014.
- Mugodzwa, T, Matope, N and Maruzani, N. (2013). Motivations for prostitution among female students in an institution of higher learning in Zimbabwe. The Vol 7 no. 3, pp 157-170. 2013.
- Matope, N. Maruzani, N., Chauraya, E. and Bondai, B. (2013). Lobola and gender based violence: the perceptions of married adults in Gweru. Journal of Education Research and Behavioural Sciences. Vol. 2(11). Pp 192-200. November 2013.
- Maruzani, N. Mandipa, E. Matope, N. Mugodzwa, T. And Chinyoka, T. (2013). Gender, Disability and Empowerment in institutions of higher learning in Zimbabwe. Journal of Humanities and Social Sciences. Issue 8. Version iv, p 1 – 7.
- Matope, N. (2012). Gender Discrimination in Educational Personnel: A Case Study of Gweru Urban District Secondary Schools, Zimbabwe. US- China Education Review B Vol. Number 7, July 2012 (Serial Number 14).
- Maruzani, N. Matope, N. And Chauraya, E. (2012). Gender Budgeting from a gender perspective. International Journal of Asian Social Science. 2 (9) 2012: 1627 – 1640 ISSN(P) 2226 – 51339
- Chauraya, E. Matope, N. And Maruzani, N. (2012). Voices of Conflict: Students’ and Lecturers’ Perceptions of the Utility of the Bridging Program at University. US- China Education Review A Vol 2, Number 4, April 2012.
- Matope, N. and Mugodzwa, T. (2011).The Prevalence of Corporal Punishment in Zimbabwean Schools in the Twenty- First Century: A Case Study of Gweru. The Dyke. Vol. 5.2(2011).
- Matope, N and Mugodzwa, T. (2011). Gender Analysis Frameworks in Introduction to Gender Studies: A Students’ Guide Book Love Publishers 2011
- Mugodzwa, T. And Matope, N. (2011). Gender Issues in Zimbabwe in Introduction to Gender Studies A Students’ Guide. Book Love Gweru .2011.
- Gender –based interventions at Midlands State University. Government Complex, Gweru.
- Interlinkages between lobola and gender-based violence: the perpetuation of economic inequality in Zimbabwe. 26- 31 August 2012. Nelson Mandela University, Port Elizabeth, South Africa.
- Gendered violence in intimate partners: the role of gender and gendered effects among university students. 25-27 January 2012. Moi University, Eldoret, Kenya.
- The current political impasse and the future of education in Zimbabwe: 1980-2010. 15 September 2011. Midlands State University, Gweru.
Conferences, Seminars and Workshops attended:
- Gender mainstreaming in the political and economic arenas. May, 2013. Kampala, Uganda.
- Training programme on gender awareness, Women’s Trust. 14 to 16 October 2005 at MSU.
- Gender Sensitisation workshop Fair Mile Motel Gweru 9 December 2005 organised by women’s’ Institute of Governance, Zimbabwe
- Capacity Building workshop organised by the women’s Institute of Governance Midlands State University Gweru 20-24 February 2006 Zimbabwe.
- Faculty of Education seminar and paper presentation on sexual harassment in institutions of higher learning at Midlands State University 17 July 2006 Zimbabwe.
- Research seminar and presentation on Research and publication skills organised by the Faculty of Education Midlands State University, 12 August 2006, Gweru, Zimbabwe.
- Gender Sensitisation workshop organised by Midlands State University Gweru 28-29 September2006, Zimbabwe.
- Gender Sensitisation Day. 31 October 2007. Venue: Great Hall, MSU.
- 16 Days of Activism against Gender Based Violence, Women’s Coalition of Zimbabwe, 1 December 2007. Fairmile Hotel, Gweru.
- Gender Sensitisation and Empowerment workshop, SHAPE Zimbabwe, 16 May 2008 Venue: The Village Lodge, Gweru.
- Student sensitisation workshop organised by Legal Resources Foundation at Midlands State University Zimbabwe October 2009
- The 8th S Social Sciences Research seminar series at Midlands State University, Gweru, Zimbabwe September 2010.
- Research Board seminar on Research and publication at Midlands State University, Gweru, Zimbabwe August 2011.
- Research Board Seminar on PHD proposal writing 5 December 2011 at Midlands State University.
- Faculty of Education research standardisation workshop 18 February 2012
- Legal Resources Foundation workshop on legal empowerment and community Sensitisation Workshop sponsored by Musasa Project September,2013 at Fair Mile Hotel.
- Faculty of Education research project standardisation workshop. University Seminar Room 1. 2013.
- Elsevier Research Workshop 27 July 2016. Midlands State University Great Hall.
- Research Ethics Workshop, 2018
- Library Committee
- Graduate Employment Committee
- Alumni Committee
- Gender Committee
- Associate/ Affiliate Committee