- Med Sociology in Education
- Grad CE and BA (University of Zimbabwe).
- Gender issues; Gender empowerment
- Gender violence and Gender disability.
- Matope, N, Maruzani, N and Chauraya, E. (2014). Gender Dynamics in the performance of grade 7 certificate primary education examination in Gweru urban District, Zimbabwe. Global Journal of Interdisciplinary Social Sciences. Vol 3 (4) p168 -172 July – Aug 2014.
- Mugodzwa, T, Matope, N and Maruzani, N. (2013). Motivations for prostitution among female students in an institution of higher learning in Zimbabwe. The Vol 7 no. 3, pp 157-170. 2013.
- Matope, N. Maruzani, N., Chauraya, E. and Bondai, B. (2013). Lobola and gender based violence: the perceptions of married adults in Gweru. Journal of Education Research and Behavioural Sciences. Vol. 2(11). Pp 192-200. November 2013.
- Maruzani, N. Mandipa, E. Matope, N. Mugodzwa, T. And Chinyoka, T. (2013). Gender, Disability and Empowerment in institutions of higher learning in Zimbabwe. Journal of Humanities and Social Sciences. Issue 8. Version iv, p 1 – 7.
- Matope, N. (2012). Gender Discrimination in Educational Personnel: A Case Study of Gweru Urban District Secondary Schools, Zimbabwe. US- China Education Review B Vol. Number 7, July 2012 (Serial Number 14).
- Maruzani, N. Matope, N. And Chauraya, E. (2012). Gender Budgeting from a gender perspective. International Journal of Asian Social Science. 2 (9) 2012: 1627 – 1640 ISSN(P) 2226 – 51339
- Chauraya, E. Matope, N. And Maruzani, N. (2012). Voices of Conflict: Students’ and Lecturers’ Perceptions of the Utility of the Bridging Program at University. US- China Education Review A Vol 2, Number 4, April 2012.
- Matope, N. and Mugodzwa, T. (2011).The Prevalence of Corporal Punishment in Zimbabwean Schools in the Twenty- First Century: A Case Study of Gweru. The Dyke. Vol. 5.2(2011).
- Matope, N and Mugodzwa, T. (2011). Gender Analysis Frameworks in Introduction to Gender Studies: A Students’ Guide Book Love Publishers 2011
- Mugodzwa, T. And Matope, N. (2011). Gender Issues in Zimbabwe in Introduction to Gender Studies A Students’ Guide. Book Love Gweru .2011