Ms Petronella Katekwe
Position: ChairpersonShare Profile Search on Google Scholar
- MA in Heritage Studies.
- BA Honours in Archaeology.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Tertiary Education.
Research Interests :
- Liberation Heritage,
- Intangible Heritage and Memory Studies,
- Records and Archives Administration
- Katekwe,P & Chakawa, J. 2016. Unpacking Mortuary Archaeology, reburials and exhumations in Zimbabwe: A Case of Zimbabwe Fallen Heroes Trust.
Articles accepted for Publication
- Katekwe, P forthcoming. Liberation heritage, liberating thoughts: a critique of the presentation and management of southern Africa’s liberation heritage.
- Gurira N.A and Katekwe, P. forthcoming Traditional management systems and the conservation of cultural and natural heritage in Zimbabwe.
Suggest a correction
If you'd like to suggest a correction for this profile and you are the owner use the edit button button below. For corrections to another person's profile contact the Webmaster on the email email@example.com or call ext 2132Edit Profile