- Doctor of Philosophy Candidate (Rhodes University)
- Master of Science in Sociology (University of Zimbabwe)
- Bachelor of Science Honours in Sociology (University of Zimbabwe)
- Land and Agrarian Studies
- Community development
- Sexuality and Family Studies
- Ethnic and studies of difference
- Chadambuka, P. 2014. Biting the forbidden apple: Unmasking the strategies that married women employ when conducting their extra marital affairs in Shamva’s Wadzanai Township Zimbabwe. Journal of Social Development in Africa. Vol 29(2).Pp 33-56.
- Chideya, P., Chadambuka, P., and Bvirindi, T. R. (forthcoming) Domestic Violence against “Men”? A myth or reality? The Lived Experiences of Men in Khami District, Bulawayo Metropolitan Province in Zimbabwe. The Dyke, Gweru.
- Chadambuka, P., Pelser, A., and Muzvidziwa, V.N. (under review) Sex is sex; marriage is marriage’: Infidelity among married women in Shamva, Zimbabwe. Paper submitted to Cogent Social Sciences
- Chadambuka, P. (under review). Who defines illegal miners? The moral economy of resistance and contestations in Chiadzwa Diamond Fields, Zimbabwe. Paper submitted to Africa
- Bvirindi,T.R., Tandire, J., Chadambuka, P. and Mxolisi, N, L. Experiences of Unemployment Between Male And Female Youths In Magaba Community, Mbare. In Chirisa, I.and Manyeruke, C. Participation in the Zimbabwean Development Discourse, Policy and Practice.
- Chadambuka P. (under review). Feminist scholarship, femocracy and the glass ceiling in Zimbabwean politics. Paper submitted to CODESRIA, Dakar.
- Midlands State University Representative- Governance Cluster, Gweru City Council.