Ms Primrose Mawire
Lecturer : Communication Skills
MA – African and Diasporan Literature (MSU, 2007)
Post Grad. Dip. Tertiary Education (MSU, 2014)
BA (Hon.) English & Communication Studies (MSU, 2003)
Research Interest: African Literature in general. Particularly, the problems of development in Africa, Postcoloniality, Nationalism, Identity, Gender and Childhood discourses
- Re-reading Armah’s The Beautyful Ones Are Not yet Born and Achebe’s A Man of the People. Interrogating the effectiveness of Opinion and The Law in Curbing self-interest and irresponsibility of power by government officials. International journal of Asian Social Science 2(11) pp 1934-1939.
- The missing link: Implications of the modernisation and dependency theories in Africa’s quest for development. (International Organisation for Scientific Research – Journal of Humanities and Social Science)(IOSR-JHSS) Vol 13, Issue 5 (Jul to Aug 2013) pp 41-44. e- ISSN: 2279 – 0837, p – ISSN: 2279 – 0845
- An assessment of the effectiveness of interventions against gender based violence in Zimbabwe: A case Study of Gweru Urban District (1986-2011)
- (International Organisation for Scientific Research – Journal of Humanities and Social Science) (IOSR-JHSS) Vol 14, Issue 3 (Jul – Aug 2013) pp 13-25e- ISSN: 2279 – 0837, p – ISSN: 2279 – 0845.
- Conceptualisation of Gender Based violence in Zimbabwe, (International Journal Of Humanities and Social Sciences – IJHSS Vol 3, no. 15. August 2013. pp.94-103 ijhssnet.com/journals/vol3_no_15_August2013/12.pdf. ISNN 2220-8488 (Print)ISNN 2221-0989 (Online)
- Harnessing and Utilising Information and Communication Technology (ICT) as an aid in teaching English as a Second Language (ESL): A case of Midlands State University (MSU) Research Journal in Engineering and Applied Sciences 2 (5) 402-408 Emerging Academy Resources (2013) (ISSN: 2276-8467)