- BA Hons African Languages and Culture
- Post Graduate Diploma in Media and Society Studies
- Post Graduate Diploma in Education
- Master of Science in Media and Society Studies
- Media and Disability Studies
- Media and Popular Culture
- Media and Specific Communities
- Film and video production
Mhiripiri, N.A and Midzi, R. (2021) Fighting for survival: persons with disabilities’ activism for the mediatisation of Covid-19 Information, Media International Australia 178(1): 151-167.
Ureke, O, Mhiripiri, N.A., Mubayiwa, M.M and Midzi, R. (2020) Aesthetic of Innocence: The San filming themselves. Africa Development :Vol. 46, No. 1 pp. 93-116.