Ms Rudo Matsika
Department: Supply Chain, Insurance and Risk SciencesShare Profile Search on Google Scholar
- MSc Risk Management and Insurance, Bcomm (Insurance andRisk Management
- Bcomm (Insurance and Risk Management)
- Necessity of abrogation in the survival of the insurance industry.
- Viability of Parametric underwriting in Agricultural Insurance.
- Viability and sustainability of microinsurance in Zimbabwe.
- Examining product adoption rates and viability of mobile health microinsurance in Zimbabwe.
- Women involvement in illegal gold panning in Mutasa district ,Manicaland province,Zimbabwe.
- The effects of Strategic Risk Management on Perfomance of Insurance products: A Case of First Mutual Life Insurance.
Suggest a correction
If you'd like to suggest a correction for this profile and you are the owner use the edit button button below. For corrections to another person's profile contact the Webmaster on the email firstname.lastname@example.org or call ext 2132Edit Profile