Ms Scelo Mguni
Department: Applied Biosciences & BiotechnologyShare Profile Search on Google Scholar
- MSc In Microbiology And Biotechnology (NUST)
- Bsc Biological Sciences (MSU).
- Post graduate diploma in tertiary education (MSU)
- Microbial biotechnology, Trichomonas vaginalis; incidence, phylogeny, biogeography
- Drug resistance to nitroimidazoles and resistance genes. Morphological variations in Zimbabwe
- Drought , salt and salinity stress in crop plants
- Mguni S., Manda J., Bare J., Chekenya L., Makaure Jand Makaka C. In press. In vitro antibacterial activity of honey against Staphylococcus aureus and Escherichia coli. Elixir International Journal.
- Mguni S, SibandaN , Bare J , MakakaCastonand Mabaya L.In press. An assessment of the microbial quality of sausage and chicken sold in formal and informal markets at a taxi rank in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe. Elixir International Journal.
- Teaching Biology in secondary schools in and around Gweru
Suggest a correction
If you'd like to suggest a correction for this profile and you are the owner use the edit button button below. For corrections to another person's profile contact the Webmaster on the email email@example.com or call ext 2132Edit Profile