- Master of Commerce Marketing Strategy (2010) (Midlands State University)
- Bachelor of Commerce Marketing Management (2007) (Midlands State university)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Tertiary Education (2014) Midlands State University
- DPhil In Marketing Management with the Midlands State University. Research Thesis: Predicting Nature-Based Tourist Attraction Competitiveness. The Case of Victoria Falls
- Digitisation in the distribution of knowledge for local State Universities
- Innovation through the ‘lovemark’ effect for State Universities
- Mandina S.P. (2012). Service Quality at Zimbabwe Broadcasting Holdings (ZBH): An Assessment of Customer Perceptions of Service Quality. LAP Lambert Academic Publishing.
- Mandina S.P. (2014). Contribution of CRM in Enhancing Customer Loyalty. Journal of Marketing Development and Competitiveness (JMDC), Vol 8 (2) 2014.
- Mandina S.P. Maravire C. Masere V. (2014). Effectiveness of Corporate Social Responsibility in Enhancing Company Image. Journal of Applied Business and Economics, Vol 6 (5) 2014.
- Mandina S.P. Ngwenya T. Muzadzi M. (2014). Effectiveness of Emotional Marketing on Brand Loyalty in State Run Universities. Journal of Marketing Intelligence and Planning, Vol 6 (13) 2014
- 1st International Research Conference on ‘Driving Socio-Economic Development Through Value Addition and Sustainable Use of Resources’ (July 2015) Victoria Falls
- The Art and Science of Post Grad Supervision and Assessment: 10-14 September, 2014 (Hermanus)
Community Engaged Teaching and Learning
- Identifying students with talent and supporting them e.g. students with talent in hairdressing
- Faculty of Commerce Representative in Open day committee
- Faculty of Commerce Representative in Senate