- 2010-2011, MA in Development Studies Degree, Midlands State University, Gweru
- 2000-2004, BA Hons History & Development Studies Degree, Midlands State University Gweru
- 2013-2014: Post Graduate Diploma in Tertiary Education. Midlands State University, Gweru
- Gender issues,
- Contemporary politics and development issues.
- The constitution making process 2011-2013; Prospects and Challenges for political development of the country by Treda Mukuhlani in Selected Development Issues in Zimbabwe: Edited by Douglas Munemo and Jephias Matunhu pg 26-58
- Water Scarcity in Communities, Coping Strategies and Mitigation Measures: The case of Bulawayo by Treda Mukuhlani and Mandlenkosi Taurai Nyamupingidza, in the Journal Of Sustainable Development, Volume 7, No 1, 2014, Published by Canadian Center of Science and Education pg 1-17
- The role of Church Based Organisation in Peace-building: A case study of CCJP in Masvingo Diocese, 2008-2013 by Treda Mukuhlani, Ireen Mudeka and Prosper Manavele in Southern Peace Review Journal . Vol 3, No1,September 2014 pg 73 -108
- Socio-political Repair and National Healing in the context of a Failed Demobilisation and a Perpetual War Mentality in Zimbabwe. Ireen Mudeka, Dorothy Goredema and Treda Mukuhlani in Southern Peace Review Journal . Vol 3, No1,September 2014 pg 12-33
- Zimbabwe’s Government of National Unity: Successes and Challenges in Restoring Peace and Order by Treda Mukuhlani Journal of Power, Politics & Governance. June 2014, Vol. 2, No. 2 pg169-180
- ‘Kupururudzira muroora songs in Muzvezve: Bride welcoming ceremony or relegation of women to the subaltern?” Journal Nokoko authored by Treda Mukuhlani and Wonder Maguraushe
- Youth empowerment through small business development projects in Zimbabwe: the case of Gweru Young People’s Enterprise (GYPE). Journal of Sustainable Development in Africa by Treda Mukuhlani
1.Attended the Gender Political and Economic Mainstreaming Conference Funded by OSSREA in KAMPALA, UGANDA in June 2013.
2.Presented a paper at the International Conference on Economic Integration, Entrepreneurship and Sustainable Development14TH – 16TH OCTOBER 2015, Midlands State University, Gweru, Zimbabwe entitled ‘Opportunities and Constraints of formalising the informal sector in post 2000 Zimbabwe’
3.Presented a paper at the 17 WaterNet/WARFSA/GWP-SA Symposium on Integrated Water Resources Management: Water Security, Sustainability and Development in Eastern and Southern Africa Gaborone International Convention Centre (GICC) Botswana 26 – 28 October 2016 entitled‘Bulawayo residents’ perceptions and attitudes towards the introduction of prepaid water meter systems’