- B.A Hons- MSU.
- Culture and heritage management
- Culture and sustainable development
- ‘The Representation of Minority Languages and Indigenous Cultures in Zimbabwean Museums’ –in The International Journal of the Inclusive Museum, Published by Common Ground Publishers Volume 5 Issue 1-2013 pp 37-47. Author Tendai Fortune Muringa
- ‘Tradition or Misconception?: Contemporary Perceptions about Working Women in Midlands Province in Zimbabwe’ – Published by the European Journal of Humanities and Social Science, Volume 29 No 1 – 2014 pp 1537-1553. Authors Tendai Fortune Muringa and Makaudze Godwin
- A sociological enquiry into the naming of mountains, hills and rock features among selected Zimbabwean communities in IGAMA: African Journal of Onomastics Studies, Volume no 1 no 2, 2016 pp38-49 Authors Tendai Fortune Muringa and Siphiwe Moyo
- ‘Nicknaming and its impact on human relations in the workplace. A case study of selected organisations in Gweru Urban’ – Book chapter in ‘Zimbabwe naming practices and patterns: A sociolinguistic approach’ University of Zimbabwe Publications- 2017. Authors Tendai Fortune Muringa and Raphael Nhongo
- ‘Echoing the Zimbabwean Economic Crisis through gospel music’ – Book Chapter in Singing Nation and Politics- Music and the ‘decade of crisis’ in Zimbabwe 2000-2010, MSU Press, 2018 pp242-255. Author Tendai Fortune Muringa