- BSc in Geography and Environmental Studies
- MSc in Ecological Resources Management
- Postgraduate Diploma in Tertiary Education
- Urban and rural water supply and food security;
- Occupational Health and safety;
- Environmental Management
- An overview of Gweru’s water supply chain capacity: Towards a demand-oriented approach in service delivery
- Land use and Land cover Changes in Gonarezhou National Park and Its Environs from 1990 – 2010
- Adoption and utilization of ethno post-harvest technologies by smallholder farmers in semi arid regions of Zimbabwe.”Case of Buhera district
- Socio-economic impacts of cement production at Sino-Zimbabwe on Hozheri community, Gweru, Zimbabwe
- The impact of climate change on the potential distribution of agricultural pests: The case of the coffee white stem borer (Monochamus leuconotus P.) in Zimbabwe
- Return migration from South Africa: Piece of good fortune or menace to human security in Mberengwa rural district of Zimbabwe?
- Occupational hazards, injuries and illnesses associated with small scale gold mining: A case study of Ward 19, Zvishavane, Zimbabwe
- The efficacy of internal audits in the NOSA management system implementation at ZIMASCO, Shurugwi, Zimbabwe.
- Overcoming Environmental Challenges in the Cement Manufacturing Sector Through cleaner Production. A Case Of Sino Company, Zimbabwe
- The sanitation situation of Rimuka high density suburb, Kadoma, Zimbabwe