Dr Nkala Doreen
Department: Centre for Entrepreneurship and InnovationShare Profile Search on Google Scholar
- PhD Marketing – MSU ( Antecedents and Outcomes of Corporate Social Investments in Zimbabwe: A case of Zimbabwe Stock Exchange Listed Companies )
- Mcom Marketing Strategy- MSU
- Bcom Marketing Management – MSU
- Mcom Marketing Strategy -MSU
- CIS part B
- Education Secondary UZ
- Counselling – Connect Zimbabwe
- Corporate Social Investment,
- Marketing of service organisations
- Emotional Marketing,
- Entrepreneurship as a peace strategy
Journal Articles Published:
- The Composition and Regulation of the Financial Services Sector in Zimbabwe Mugwati, Miriam Zhanero; Nkala, Doreen; Mukanganiki, Costain. Asian Economic and Financial Review; Karachi4 (2013): 483.
- Marketing: A New Strategy for State Universities in Zimbabwe Nkala, Doreen; Mugwati, Miriam; Mudzurandende, Florence; Mazhindu, Kenneth; Mhere, Francis. Journal of Marketing Development and Competitiveness; West Palm Beach8.2 (Jun 2014): 14-25.
- Emotional positioning strategy: Can it create customer loyalty in the hardware construction sector in Zimbabwe? (Midlands State University, 2016) by Mupemhi, Ronicah; Mugwati, Miriam; Nkala, Doreen; Machingura, Tsungai.
- Observing corporate governance principles: growth strategy for small traders in Zimbabwe by Mugwati, Miriam; Nkala, D.
Suggest a correction
If you'd like to suggest a correction for this profile and you are the owner use the edit button button below. For corrections to another person's profile contact the Webmaster on the email firstname.lastname@example.org or call ext 2132Edit Profile