(BA Hons-LSU); currently studying Masters in African languages and Culture (MSU).
- Translation and interpretation studies
- Sociolinguistics and linguistics in African languages
- Sebata, N & Matiza, V.M (2017). Sotho Children’s games for cognitive and social development. Jibilika: Jounal of performance and creative art. Vol2. Pgs 15-26
- Secretariat in the National Translation Committee (NTC)
- Coordinator of the Sotho language in the translation of the Constitution.
- Departmental representative in Marketing of the African languages Degree programmes
- Edited the Sotho version of the Constitution translated from English language.
- Active Member of the Open Day Committee (Faculty of Arts)
- Faculty Representative in Zvishavane Business Expo (2017) and Masvingo Agricultural Show (2018)
- Departmental Coordinator of the Masters and Visiting Classes
- Member of the Sotho language Association (SLA)
- Member of the Venda Sotho Association (VESO)
- Member of the Limpopo Civic association (LCA)
- Faculty Representative of the Sports and Recreation Committee