- MA in Applied English Linguistics
- MA in African Languages and Culture
- BA Hons African Languages and culture
– Discourse analysis, indigenous knowledge systems.
1. Tembo Charles and Tevedzerai Gijimah– Autochthony in the midst of Afropessimism in Madirativhange:Journal of African Indigenous Languages and Literature Vol1 no 2. 2013.
2.Gijimah Tevedzerai and Sabao, C. – Bi/multilingual voices and and audiences? Code-switching in Zimbabwean popular drama, Studio 263: international Journal of Linguistics vol 8 No 5 2016.
Member of the Afrocentricity International.