Final Level Final Semester Students
- Notice is hereby given that the last batch of final year, final semester students in the Faculties of Science and Technology, Natural Resources Management and Agriculture, Medicine (Level 1.2 Professional examinations in Biochemistry and Communication Skills; Level 2.2 Professional examinations in Anatomy Behavioral Sciences and Physiology; Level 3 Professional examinations in five Pathology disciplines) and Faculty of Law and Education will return to campus on 21 September 2020 and examinations will start on the 5th of October 2020.
- Disciplines without the practical component such as Law and Education (excluding Computer Science and Fashion and Textiles etc.), will write examinations from the 5th to the 9th of October 2020.
- Registered students in the Faculties of Commerce, Arts and Engineering and Geosciences who missed the June 2020 examinations due to late registration and the Doctor of Business Leadership (DBL) Level 1.2 and 2.1 will write their examinations from the 5th to the 9th of October 2020.
- Disciplines with a practical component (Faculties of Science and Technology, Natural Resources Management and Agriculture and Education) will spend three weeks fulfilling the practical component requirements and will write examinations from the 12th to the 16th of October 2020.
- Faculty of Medicine Level 1.2 and Level 2.2 students will spend 4 weeks conducting practicals, tutorials and revision and will write Professional examinations from the 19th to the 23rd of October 2020.
- Faculty of Medicine third year students will spend 7 weeks for practicals, tutorials and revision and their examinations will run from the 9th to the 20th of November 2020.
- All these students will be accommodated on campus and stringent measures such as temperature checks, sanitization and social distancing will be observed.
- Faculty of Medicine final year students will write their examinations from the 15th of February 2021.
Non Graduating Classes
- Non graduating classes for all disciplines will come at the same time from the 19th October to the 6th of November 2020.
- Disciplines without a practical component will write examinations from the 26th to the 30th of October 2020.
- Disciplines with a practical component will write examinations from the 2nd to the 6th of November 2020.
- All students from Level 1.1 (except those without a practical component who will continue with virtual learning) to Level 5 excluding Work Related Learning students will come to campus for face to face teaching and practicals from the 3rd to the 18th of December 2020.
- Students will be given packaged learning materials before they break for the Christmas holidays.
- From 4 January to 26 February 2021 , teaching and learning will be done online.
- All students will return to campus the 1st of March 2021.
- Examinations for Level 1.1 will run from the 8th to the 12th of March 2021
- Examinations for the other Levels will run from the 15th to the 26th of March 2021.
- The 2021 First Semester will commence on the 26th of April 2021.
N.B Only paid up students will be allowed to register and write examinations.
Mr T Zishiri
Was this post helpful?
Let us know if you liked the post. That’s the only way we can improve.