- Masters in Business Administration Degree (MSU)
- BComm Marketing Management Honours Degree (MSU)
- Dip. in Education for Teachers for the Visually Handicapped Children (UZ)
- Dip. in Education for Teachers at Junior School level (UZ)
- Brand Management
- Captive insurance to finance student health risks in Zimbabwe State Universities: A concept paper. Alex Marufu, Makaza Fainos, Masiyiwa Story, THE DYKE, Journal of the Midlands State University, Volume 6, No 3, 2012.
- Testing the applicability of the twin Deficits Hypothesis in Zimbabwe. Robson Mandishekwa, Dr. Zachary Tambudzai, Alex Marufu.
- Integrated Teachings Methods for Entrepreneurship Skills Development Studies: A Case of One Selected Multicultural Polytechnic College in Manicaland Province, Zimbabwe: Alex Marufu, Chakandinakira Unique, Chakandinakira Joseph Volume 6, Issue 10, October 2018 – Articles
- Examining the product adoption rates and viability of mobile health microinsurance in Zimbabwe: Manyima Rudo Matsika, Marufu Alex, International Journal in Management & Social Science. Year : 2017, Volume : 5, Issue : 12
- Senate Committee member
- Public Relations Committee
- Chairperson, Management Board of Trustees, Midlands Christian Schools in Zimbabwe.
- Founder and Director to Save the Family Trust Counselling Centre, Zimbabwe.