- B2B Marketing
- Financial Aspects of Marketing
- Brand Management
- Relationship Marketing
- Agribusiness Marketing
- MSc Marketing (NUST) 2013
- BComm Marketing (NUST) 2008
- Darlington Chirima and Hope Hogo. Factors influencing dividend policy decisions in Zimbabwe. The case of services firms on the Zimbabwe stock exchange, (2008 to 2012). Journal of International Academic Research for Multidisciplinary, Impact factor 1.393, ISSN: 2320-5083, Volume 1, Issue 10, November 2013.
- Musekiwa Albert, Douglas Chiguvi and Hope Hogo. Customer Based Retail Brand Equity (RBE). Dimensions effect on retail RBE for OK Supermarket in Bindura. International Journal of Business and Management, Volume 8 no 19, (2013).
- Sarah Nyengerai, Douglas Chiguvi, Hope Hogo and Tariro Mukosera. The influence of Retail Chain Structure on Private Label Brand Perception in Zimbabwe: The effect of border towns. International Journal of Innovative Research and Development, ISSN: 2278-0211 (on line) Volume 2, Issue 13, December 2013.
- COMMUNITY ENGAGEMENT
Affiliate member of the Progressive African Youth Network (PAYN) for the Pumula Magwegwe constituency in Bulawayo. The youth network trains youths in entrepreneurial skills through running programmes for manufacturing different products as well as commercialization of the finished products. This enables youths to be self-sufficient and contribute positively towards economic growth.