Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons for the following posts:
*NB: Midlands State University is an equal opportunities employer. In the interest of promoting gender parity, female candidates are encouraged to apply.
POST: ASSISTANT REGISTRAR- Harare x1, Zvishavane x1
- The incumbent should possess a minimum of a first degree.
- A minimum of 3 years post qualification experience in related functions.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Checking/monitoring of printing of examinations results
- Checking and monitoring the printing of certificates
- Drafting Examination printing schedule
- Assisting in Coordination of the examination processes and procedures
- Assisting Chief Examiners in packaging of examination question papers
- Issuing of examination material and question papers to chief Invigilators
- Receiving answer scripts and issuing them out to markers
- Committee Secretary
- Any other duties as assigned by the Director.
Applicants must submit six sets of applications, certified copies of certificates and transcripts and Curriculum Vitae giving full personal particulars including full name, place and date, qualifications, experience, present salary, date of availability, contact details, names and e-mail addresses of three referees addressed to:
The Deputy Registrar (Human Resources)
Midlands State University
P Bag 9055
Closing date for applications is 06 April 2020. Note that only short-listed candidates will be communicated to.