*NB: Midlands State University is an equal opportunities employer. In the interest of promoting gender parity, female candidates are encouraged to apply.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons for the following posts:
POST: INTERNAL AUDIT CLERK
- HND Accounting
- At least one-year Internal Audit/ Accounting experience
- Appreciation of computers especially Excel and Word programs
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Preparation of audit program, engagement letter & actual audit activity.
- Advising on internal controls.
- Carrying out traditional and Risk Based Audit as per Risk Based Internal Audit Plan.
- Carrying out spot checks on regular basis on cash & stock items.
- Maintaining all files (Audit reports, audit papers & correspondences) for ease review.
- Carrying out spot checks on the utilization of resources by departments.
- Verifying records and financial statements.
- Reviewing accounting records and financial data to check for accuracy.
- Ensuring compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Any other duties assigned by the Internal Auditor.
Six copies of applications, giving full personal particulars including full name, place and date of birth, qualifications and copies of certificates, experience, present salary, date of availability, contact telephone number, names and addresses of three referees should be addressed to:
The Deputy Registrar Human Resources
Midlands State University
P Bag 9055
Closing date for applications is 01 December 2020. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be communicated to.