Website Midlands State University
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons for the following posts:
*NB: Midlands State University is an equal opportunities employer. In the interest of promoting gender parity, female candidates are encouraged to apply.
POST: SESSIONAL DOCTOR – HARARE CAMPUS
- MBCHB or its equivalent
- A valid 2019 Open Practicing Certificate from the Medical and Dental Practitioners of Zimbabwe.
- A relevant post graduate qualification will be an added advantage
Duties and Responsibilities
The Sessional Doctor will report to the Director of Health Services.
- Conducting scheduled clinic visits
- Treatment of students and staff for all ailments at the University Clinic
- Referring students for specialist treatment and hospital admissions where and when necessary.
- Attending relevant University committee meetings and advising the institution on health issues
- Contributing to health education programmes for students
Applicants must submit six sets of applications, certified copies of certificates and transcripts and Curriculum Vitae giving full personal particulars including full name, place and date, qualifications, experience, present salary, date of availability, contact details, names and e-mail addresses of three referees addressed to:
The Deputy Registrar (Human Resources)
Midlands State University
P Bag 9055
Closing date for applications is 26 April 2019. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be communicated to.