*NB: Midlands State University is an equal opportunities employer. In the interest of promoting gender parity, female candidates are encouraged to apply.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons for the following post:
POST: STORES ASSISTANT
- National Diploma in Accounting or Finance is must;
- A Higher National Diploma in Accounting or Finance will be an added advantage;
- At least two years of relevant working experience;
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Managing inventory through checking and verifying re-order levels;
- Raising purchase requisitions for stock replenishment purposes;
- Inspects and receives merchandise from suppliers;
- Maintenance of warehouses, ensuring an orderly arrangement of inventories for easy retrieval when issuing;
- Issuing of inventory to user departments;
- Updating of Inventory management records;
- Performing inventory checks and balances on a daily basis;
- Participating in monthly and year end stock counts;
- Performing any other duties as may be assigned by the supervisor;
NB: THOSE WHO RESPONDED TO THE INITIAL ADVERT NEED NOT APPLY.
Applicants must submit six sets of applications, certified copies of certificates, transcripts, national identification and Curriculum Vitae giving full personal particulars including full name, place and date of birth, qualifications, experience, present salary, date of availability, contact details, names and addresses of three referees addressed to:
The Deputy Registrar (Human Resources)
Midlands State University
P Bag 9055
Closing date for applications is 01 December 2020. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be communicated to.