Politics and Administration (Hons ), MSc Human Resource Management
Research Interest: Emotional Intelligence, Human Resource Development, Human Resource Policy & Practice, Training & Development, Organisational Behaviour and HIV & AIDS at workplace.
- An analysis of the causes and Impact of deviant behavior in the workplace. The case of Secretaries in State Universities- Journal of Emerging Trends in Economics and management Sciences
- An Assessment on the uptake level of a fully Integrated Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS)- A case study of Midlands State University- Canadian Center of Science and Education.
- Emotional Intelligence and Effective Leadership. A case study of a Mining company in Zimbabwe
- Implementation of strategic plans by Zimbabwean Local Authorities, A case of Nyanga Rural District Council- Journal of Emerging Trends in Economics and management Sciences
- An assessment of management’s attitudes and behaviour towards HIV & AIDS at the workplace. A case study of Gweru urban industries in Zimbabwe.
- Management of Discipline for good Performance. A theoretical perspective
- An evaluation of organisational Development Interventions at ZETDC and their impact on Organisational Effectiveness.
- The impact of Amended Labour Provisions of the Labour.
- Human Resource Development, Emotional Intelligence and Social Capital for Senior Managers in the Hospitality Industry in Zimbabwe