- PhD -Doctor of Philosophy in Education,Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University
- Master of Education Philosophy
- Bachelor of Education
- Secondary Teachers’ Diploma
- Diploma in Philosophy
- Critical thinking and education
- Education and critical pedagogy
- Freedom and authority in education
- Philosophy for Children
- Empowering or disempowering the learner: A study of learner choice and the cultivation of responsibility in Zimbabwean secondary schools by Manyumwa C.
- Evaluating the implementation of the remedial education programme in Zimbabwe urban primary schools by Manyumwa E., Manyumwa C., and Mutemeri J.
- Availability of print curriculum materials and its consequences for the quality of education in schools located in newly resettled farm areas in Zimbabwe by Mangwaya E., Jeko I., and Manyumwa C.
- Manyumwa, C. & Mumanyi, O. (2013) ‘O’ Level Commerce Today: A textbook of Commerce. Zimbabwe Publishing House: Harare.