Staff: Educational Foundations and Management
Acting Chairperson : Educational Foundations and Management
- Critical thinking and education
- Education and critical pedagogy
- Freedom and authority in education
- Philosophy for Children
Lecturer: Educational Foundations and Management
- Curriculum implementation
- Curriculum policy
- Curriculum planning and development
- Early childhood education
- Teacher education
Areas of Research interest: Curriculum theory, Student learning, Curriculum Development and implementation
- Educational Management and leadership;
- educational policy studies;
- women and education
- PHD- University of Fort Hare 2011
- MEd Educational Adminstration, Planning and Policy Studies. (ZOU) 2007
- Bed Educational Administration (UZ) 2004
- Areas of research interest: Educational management and Leadership
- Inclusive education at primary school level and in tertiary institutions
- Issues concerning early childhood development
- Children’s rights
- Philosophy of Education, particularly social justice and democracy in education, critical pedagogy, African Philosophy, Africanisation of education in post-colonial societies in Africa.
- Pre-service teacher education and Continuous professional Teacher Development (CPTD)
- Education quality and educational resilience
- Gender Issues
- HIV/AIDS Education
- Curriculum Issues in Science Education
- Education and Transformation
- Socialization in Child and Adolescent Development.
Permanent Full Time Lecturer
- Peer Harassment in Educational Institutions,
- Indigenous Knowledge systems and Education,
- Reconfiguring the Education System In Zimbabwe and Social Problems and Solutions in Zimbabwe ,
- Child Sexual Abuse and Teacher Welfare.
Area of Research Interest: The dichotomy between Theory and Practice in teacher in education.
- Social Psychological Issues Affecting Learners/Teachers,
- Counselling Provisions In Schools
- Supervision Of Educational Personnel.
- Motivation Of Educational Personnel.
- Creating An Environment Conducive To The Attainment Of Educational Goals.
- School Governance.