- Master of Education Degree in Educational Psychology
- Social Psychological Issues Affecting Learners/Teachers,
- Counselling Provisions In Schools
- Addressing critical issues in the Form One entrance test phenomenon as a selection tool for placement into high schools: Recommendations for the Post Jubilee period.
- Reintegration of institutionalized children into society: A case of Zimbabwe.
- Teacher incentives: A death knell for Education in Zimbabwe
Currently writing a research based Book entitled:
- Useful counselling techniques for teachers who are not trained in counselling.