Dr Ephias Gudyanga
Position: LecturerShare Profile Search on Google Scholar
- Bachelor of Education
- Postgraduate Diploma in Education
- Masters in Education
- Sexuality Education
- Hiv/Aids Education
- Science Education
- Child Abuse
- Child Disorders And Behaviour
- Assessment And Evaluation
- S, Susa, R. and Gudyanga, E. (2015). Impact of Institutionalisation of orphaned children on their wellbeing. Journal of Humanities and Social Science, 20(6) 63-69.
- Gudyanga, E.; Wadesango, N. &. Manzira, L.R. and Gudyanga, A. (2015). Implementation of Guidance and Counseling in secondary schools in Chinhoyi Urban. International Journal of Educational Sciences, 11(1) 41-49.
- Gudyanga; A. & Gudyanga, E. (2015). Implementing Developmentally Appropriate Learning, Experiences for Secondary School Learners: The Zimbabwean Case. Journal of Research & Methods in Education, 5 (3) 96-102.
- Gudyanga, E., Gudyanga, A. & Matamba, N. (2015). Aetiology of students’ violent behaviour: The case of an urban school in Zimbabwe. Global Journal of Interdisciplinary Social Sciences, 4(1) 68-79.
- Gudyanga, E.; Wadesango, N.; Manzira, L.R. & Gudyanga, A. (2015). Current state of Guidance and Counseling in secondary schools in Zimbabwe. Journal of Social Sciences, 45(1) 36-44.
- Gudyanga, E., Moyo, S. & Gudyanga, A. (2015). Navigating Sexuality and HIV/AIDS: Insights and Foresights of Zimbabwean adolescents. British Journal of Education, Society & Behavioural Science, 7(1) 17-24.
- Gudyanga, E., Gudyanga, N.S., Gudyanga, A. & Tshalibe R. S. (2015). Factors contributing to lower than expected recovery rates of HIV negative children on the therapeutic feeding program. American Journal of Health research, 3(1) 24.
- Wadesango, N., Gudyanga, E. & Mberewere, M. (2015). Occupational Stress among School Head Teachers: The Case for Hwedza District Secondary Schools’ Head Teachers. Journal of Social Psychology, 45(1) 31-
- Gudyanga, E. & Matamba, N. (2015). Visual participatory as an analytic tool in managing violence among students in an urban secondary school in Zimbabwe. International Journal of Secondary Education, 3(1) 8-15.
- Gudyanga, E., Mudihlwa, C. & Wadesango, N. (2014). The extent of bullying in some schools in Zimbabwe: A psychological perspective, with the notion of designing an intervention model. Journal of Social Science. 40(1) 65-74.
- Gudyanga, E. (2014). Navigating learner attitude towards HIV&AIDS: Contingent valuation of school heads and teachers perceptions. Global Journal of Interdisciplinary Social Sciences, 3(3), 5-9.
- Nyamande, W.S., Chemhuru, N., Mahlatini, J.P. & Gudyanga, E. (2014). Conduct disorder: Assessment and prescriptive treatment. A case of Zimbabwe. International Journal Advances in Social Science and Humanities, 2(6), 12-16. ISSN 2347-7474.
- Gudyanga, E., (2014). Anthropomorphic notion of atoms, the etiology of pedagogical and epistemological learning proactive interference among Chemistry learners: Implications. Science Journal of Education, 2(2), 65-70. doi: 10.11648/j.sjedu.20140202.15.
- Gudyanga, E, Shumba, P. and Wadesango, N. (2014). An analysis of performance appraisal system in Shurugwi District Day Secondary Schools. Journal of Social Science, 41(3) 461-470.
- Gudyanga, E., Matamba, N. & Gudyanga, A. (2014). Visual participatory approach to violent behaviour amongst Zimbabwe students: Forms and prevalence. Asian Social Science, 10(10) 30-40. ISSN 1911- 2017. doi:10.5539/ass.v10n10p30.
- Gudyanga, E., (2014). Analysis of variance for parental demographic variables to students’ total attitudes toward Secondary education science teaching and learning. International Journal of Secondary Education, 2(2), 40-47. doi: 10.11648/j.ijsedu.20140202.13.
- Gudyanga, E.,Wadesango, N., Hove, E. & Gudyanga, A. (2014).Challenges faced by students with hearing impairment in Bulawayo urban regular schools. Mediterranean Journal of Social Sciences, 5(9), 445-451. Doi:10.5901/mjss.2014.v5n9p445.
- Gudyanga, E. (2014). Emerging Issues on child abuse: Voices of student teachers. Education Journal, 3(3), 146-152 doi: 10.1168/j.edu.20140303.15.
- Wadesango, N., Gudyanga, E. & Mbengo, F. (2014). The effectiveness of corporal punishment in dealing with deviant behaviour in pupils in schools. Mediterranean Journal of Social Sciences, 5(9), 378-385. Doi:10.5901/mjss.2014.v5n9p378.
- Gudyanga, E. (2014). Meta-analysis of teacher demographic variables and their association with pupil attitude towards Science. Global Journal of Human – Social Science :G Linguistics & Education, 14(1), 8-
- Gudyanga, E., & Madambi, T. (2014). Pedagogics of chemical bonding in Chemistry; perspectives and potential for progress: The case of Zimbabwe secondary education. International Journal of Secondary Education, 2(1), 11-19.
- Wadesango, N., Gudyanga, E., Hove, E. & Gudyanga, A. (2014). Hearing Impairment disability salience in students: measures and correlates with social acceptance in regular schools. Mediterranean Journal of Social Sciences, 5(9), 415-421.Doi:10.5901/mjss.2014.v5n9p415.
- Gudyanga, E., Mashini, A., & Gudyanga, A. (2014). Attitudes towards HIV / AIDS: The voices of Zimbabwean high school students. Researchjournali’s Journal of Education, 2(1), 1-14.
- Gudyanga, E., Mbengo, F. & Wadesango, N. (2014). Corporal Punishment in Schools: Issues and Challenges. Mediterranean Journal of Social Sciences,5(9), 493-500.Doi:10.5901/mjss.2014.v5n9p493.
- Gudyanga, E., & Madambi, T. (2013). Student’s Misconceptions about bonding and chemical structure in Chemistry. The Dyke, 8(1),24-40.
- Gudyanga, E. (2013). Gender – Related differences and attitudinal determinants towards Science Teaching and Learning: A quantitative analysis. Researchjournali’s Journal of Education, 1(2), 1-20.
- Gudyanga, E., Nyamande, W. S., & Wadesango, N. (2013). Assisting students with conduct disorders in Gweru urban primary schools: Issues and challenges. Journal of Psychology, 4(2), 47-57.
- Mbetu-Nzvenga, J., Gudyanga, E., & Gudyanga, A. (2013). Psychological challenges affecting HIV and AIDS counsellors, possible models and solutions: A Zimbabwean perspective. Asian Social Science, 9(17), 10-17. doi: 10.5539/ass.vpn17p10.
- Gudyanga, E., & Gudyanga, A. (2013). Attitudes of secondary school pupils towards the teaching and learning of Science. The Zimbabwean Case. International Journal Advances in Social Science and Humanities, 1(2), 1-6.
- Gudyanga, E., Gore, A., & Wadesango, N. (2013). Impact of HIV/AIDS education programmes in Mutare urban primary schools. Journal of Human Ecology, 44(3), 223-230.
- Gudyanga, E., & Gudyanga, A. (2013). Psychological stressful life events and academic achievement among high school adolescents. The Dyke, 7(1), 85-110.
- Gudyanga, A., Gudyanga, E. & Mutemeri, J., (2013). Innovative Science trends that have occured in Zimbabwe. Asian Social Science, 9(12), 50-56. doi: 10.5539/ass.v9n11p50.
- Gudyanga, A., & Gudyanga, E. (2012). Selection of Science subjects’ at Advanced Level by females: Aetiology and challenges. The Dyke, 6(2), 114-130.
- Shumba, A., Gwirayi, P., Shumba, J., Maphosa, C., Chireshe, R., Gudyanga, E., & Makura, A. H. (2008). Pupil’s perceptions of sexual abuse by Teachers in Zimbabwe. Journal of Psychology in Africa, 18(2), 279-282.
Published Book Chapters:
- Gudyanga, E. (2011). Education policies and management: What are the Issues? In B. C. Chisaka (Ed.), State of the Zimbabwean Education Sector in the 21st century Harare: Human Resource Research Centre.
- Mpofu, E., Ngara, C., & Gudyanga, E. (2007). Constructions of giftedness among the Shona of Central- Southern Africa. In S. N. Phillipson & M. McCann (Eds.), Conceptions of giftedness: Sociocultural perspectives. Mahwah, New Jersey: Lawrence Erlbaum Associates.
- Magwa, S., Gudyanga, E., & Nyanhongo, S. (2011). Psychological Foundations of Early childhood development. ZOU. Harare
Suggest a correction
If you'd like to suggest a correction for this profile and you are the owner use the edit button button below. For corrections to another person's profile contact the Webmaster on the email firstname.lastname@example.org or call ext 2132Edit Profile