Dr Wonderful Dzimiri
Position: Senior LecturerShare Profile Search on Google Scholar
- Graduate Certificate in Women’s Studies
- M.Ed. (Admin.)
- Certificate in Education
- Educational Management and leadership;
- educational policy studies;
- Women and education
- Mlambo, S., Dzimiri, W. & Masocha, E. (2019). Navigating Hurdles in Transcription of Interview Data in Indigenous languages: A Grounded Experience. THE DYKE, Vol. 13 (3), (in Press).
- Dzimiri, W. & Dzimiri, C. (2019) Investigating Local and Indigenous Traditional Leadership in the Local Governance of Rural Primary Schools: Evidence from One school cluster in Zimbabwe. South African journal of Educational Leadership and Management. 2019 Issue 1. (In Press).
- Jaricha, R. & Dzimiri, W. (2019) Interrogating Educators’ Conceptualisation/Understanding of the Results Based Management System (RBM): A Case of Two Schools in Zimbabwe. THE DYKE, Vol. 13 (1), (In Press).
- Dzimiri, W., & Mashingaidze, S. S (2019). Undergraduate Student Teachers’ Reflections on Their Teaching Practice Experience: Challenges and Responsive Solutions Employed. Journal of Education and Practice. Vol. 10 (17), 53-60.
- Jaricha, R. & Dzimiri, W. (2019) Exploring Senior Management Support in the Implementation of the Results Based Management System in Zimbabwe’s Schools Sector. Advances in Social Sciences Research Journal, Vo, (1) 357-369
- Dzimiri, W. (2019). Local School Governance in Zimbabwe: School Development committee (SDC) Membership and Perceived Desirable Member Attributes. THE DYKE, Vol. 13 (1), 30-44.
- Dzimiri, W & Kurebwa, M. (2018). Exploring Concerns Raised by University-based Supervisors of Post Graduate Diploma in Education (PGDE) Students on Teaching Practice (TP). (Paper submitted to the International Journal of Innovative Research and Development, Vol 7 (4), 190-195.
- Dzimiri, W. (2018). Ethical and Responsible School Leadership in a Deprived School Context: Evidence of Success from One Primary School in Zimbabwe. In V. Chikoko (Ed.). Leadership that Works in Deprived School Contexts of South Africa. New York: NOVA Publishers. Pp. 101-119
- Shoko, S. & Dzimiri, W. (2018). Impression Management Tactics Employed by Primary School Heads to Influence Management and leadership Decisions in Schools. A Survey of Two Districts in Zimbabwe. Advances in Social Sciences Research Journal, Vol. 5 (5), 252-261.
- Dzimiri, W. (2018). Unmasking the Bridge Linking the Network in Local School Governance: A Case of One Primary School Development Committee (SDC) in Zimbabwe, International Journal of Research in Social Sciences (IJRSS), Vol. 8 (2), 516-529.
- Dzimiri, W. (25 January, 2018). Manifestations of School-Level Mediation Factors During Syllabus Implementation: A Case of Localised Advanced Level Geography Syllabus. Advances in Social Sciences Research Journal, 5(1) 44-63.
- Dzimiri, W. (2017). Local school governance in Zimbabwe: School Development Committee Membership and perceived desirable member attributes. THE DYKE, Vol.11 (2), 16-29.
- Dzimiri, W. & Mkosana, C. (May 25, 2017). Teacher Experiences in Performance Management System (PMS) in Zimbabwe: Focus on Assessment Reviews and Teachers’ Response. Advances in Social Sciences Research Journal. Vol. 4 No. 9, pp. 78-89.
- Kurebwa, M. & Dzimiri, W. (July, 2016). Perceptions of Post Graduate Diploma in Education (PGDE) Student Teachers on the Teaching Profession. In International Journal of Research in Social Sciences. Vol 6 (7), 632-643.
- Dzimiri, W. & Chinyauro, M. (2015). Unmasking the State of Risk Management in Gweru Urban Secondary Schools. International Journal of Innovative Research and Development. Vo. 4 (10), 106-112.
- Kurebwa, M. & Dzimiri, W. (2015). Excavating Factors Militating against Women’s Enrolment in Distance Education (ODL) Programmes: A Case of Mkoba Suburb in Gweru. International Journal of Interdisciplinary Research Academy. Vol. 5 (11).
- Dzimiri, W. & Mkosana, C. (2015). Teacher experiences in Performance Management System in Zimbabwe: Focus on Training. THE DYKE. Vol 9, (2),
- Dzimiri, W. & Marimo, S. T. (March-April, 2015) Challenges Faced In the Implementation of the Zimbabwe Localised Advanced Level Geography Syllabus: A Case of Gweru District High Schools. Global Journal of Interdisciplinary Social Sciences (GJISS). Vol 4 (2), 52-56.
- Kurebwa, M. & Dzimiri, W. (2015.) Unmasking Factors that Propel Men into Extramarital Affairs as Perceived by Men in Gweru’s Mkoba Suburb: Zimbabwe. Scholars Journal of Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences. 3(1D):252-256.
- Dzimiri, W. (2014). Education and the Law. In R. J. Zvobgo (Ed.). Contemporary Issues in education. pp. 40-56. Harare, College Press. (Research-based)
- Marimo, S.T & Dzimiri, W. (2013) Perceptions on Belt Marking System in Zimbabwe: A Case of Advanced Level Geography Syllabus 9156 THE DYKE. Vol. 6.2, pp.85-99.
- Dzimiri, W. (2012). Analysis of the education policy-making process in Georgia: The case of House Bill (HB) 247 (amended 1999) on bullying in schools. THE DYKE. 6 (2). Pp. 85-99.
- Samkange, F. & Dzimiri, W. (2004). Sexual Maturation and Education Processes: The Exploration. In Julie Stewart (Ed.) Life skills, sexual maturation and sanitation – What’s (not) happening in our schools? An exploratory study from Zimbabwe. Harare: Weaver Press. Pp.148-195. (Research report).
- Dzimiri, W., Seldon-Miller, et al. (2004) The Good Neighbor Programme: Building Stronger Communities (Training Handbook). Georgia State University College of Education. Atlanta, GA. [Co-researcher and co-author]
Suggest a correction
If you'd like to suggest a correction for this profile and you are the owner use the edit button button below. For corrections to another person's profile contact the Webmaster on the email email@example.com or call ext 2132Edit Profile