- PhD IN EDUCATION (NELSON MANDELA METROPOLITAN UNIVERSITY, SOUTH AFRICA)
- CURRICULUM THEORY,
- CURRICULUM DEVELOPMENT,
- CURRICULUM IMPLEMENTATION,
- STUDENT LEARNING,
- SOCIAL JUSTICE AND EDUCATION
- INDIGENOUS KNOWLEDGE SYSTEMS.
- Kasayira, J.M., Musingarabwi, S., Nyanhongo, S., Chipandambira, K.S. & Sodi, T. (2007) A survey of College Students’ views on Academic Dishonesty. Journal of Psychology in Africa. 17(1&2):123-128.
- Musingarabwi, S, Sodi, T. & Mangwaya, E.P. (2009) College Students’ Perceptions of Factors Influencing Research Participation. Journal of Psychology in Africa. 19 (4): 565-568.
- Chitanana, L., Musingarabwi, S. & Maeresera, J. (2012) A Comparative Study of Cognitive and Affective Outputs of Students with Computer Prior-Knowledge (CPK) and Students without Computer Prior-Knowledge in their Computer Studies. World Journal on Educational Technology. 4(1):29-42.
- Musingarabwi, S. & Blignaut, S.E. (2014) Theorising the implementation of the HIV/AIDS curriculum in Zimbabwe. Journal of Curriculum Studies. 47(1):122 – 140.
- Musingarabwi, S. (2016) Lecturers Use of ICTs to implement a Curriculum at a Teacher Training College in Zimbabwe. Advances in Social Sciences Research Journal. 4(4):117 – 124.
- Musingarabwi, S. (2016) Teachers’ Curriculum Adaptation and Symbolic Representations of Zimbabwe’s Primary School AIDS Curriculum: A Case Study. Journal of Educational Studies. 2(3):25-36.
- Musingarabwi, S. (2018) Exploring the practical experiences encountered by teachers in their implementation of Zimbabwe’ Primary School AIDS curriculum: A Case Study. Educational Research. 9(4): 58-71.
- Musingarabwi, S. (2018) Facilitative Actions That School Heads Performed to Help Teachers to Adopt Zimbabwe’s Implemented Primary School Performance Lag Address Programmes (PLAP) Innovation. Journal of Education and Practice. 9(11): 86-91.
- Musingarabwi, S & Blignaut, S. (2018) Teacher views of the implementation of the HIV/AIDS Curriculum in Zimbabwean Primary Schools. Southern African Review of Education. 24(1): 58-73.
- Musingarabwi, S & Maresera, Jones. ( 2020) Exploring female Students’ Perceptions of the Influence of Gender Stereotypes on the Choice of Mathematics at a Secondary School in Zimbabwe. Advances in Social Sciences Research Journal. 7 (3): 312-320.