- BA Hons Geography (UZ)
- MSc Tourism and Hospitality Management (UZ)
- PhD Tourism (University of Otago)
- Tourism and Neoliberalisation
- Protected Area Tourism
- Virtual Tourism
- Propoor Tourism
- Green Tourism
- Nyahunzvi D.K. (2015). The changing nature of national parks under neoliberalisation in Mosedale, J.T. (Ed). Neoliberalism and the political economy of tourism: Projects, discourses and practices, Ashgate pp 99 -116
- Nyahunzvi D.K. (2005). The physical impacts of tourism in Zimbabwe: The state of the art. The Dyke: A Midlands State University Journal, 1 (1): 98 -106
- Nyahunzvi, D.K. (2010): Winners and losers: Local perceptions of Kruger National Park’s commercialisation process. In Reis, A., Jellum, C., Lovelock, B. and Thompson, A. (Eds.) Recreation Values and Natural Areas (pp 64-69). New Zealand.
- Nyahunzvi D.K. (2010). Intergrating development and conservation through tourism in southern Africa: A poisoned chalice? Association for tourism and leisure education and research 6, (1): 107-124
- Nyahunzvi D.K. (2012). Beyond the rhetoric: Chinotimba residents’ perceptions of the legacy of the FIFA World Cup 2010, Recreation and Society in Africa, Asia and Latin America, 3 (2): 1-16.
- Nyahunzvi D.K. and Njerekai C. (2012). Tour guiding in Zimbabwe: Key issues and challenges, Tourism Management Perspectives, 6, 3-7.
- Nyahunzvi, D.K. (2013). Come and make a difference: Online marketing of the volunteering experience to Zimbabwe. Tourism Management Perspectives 7: 83-88.
- Nyahunzvi D.K. (2013). CSR reporting among Zimbabwe’s hotel groups: A content analysis, The International Journal of Contemporary Hospitality Management 25 (4): 595- 613.
- Nyahunzvi D.K. (2013). The resurgence of resource nationalism and private protected areas: Through the lens of Save Valley Conservancy’s indigenization. Journal of Nature Conservation 22 (1): 42-49.
- Nyahunzvi, D.K. (2014). ‘Greening’ Gweru urban tourist lodges: low levels of ecoliteracy, green awareness and actions. African Journal of Hospitality, Tourism and Leisure 3 (1): 1-13.
- Nyahunzvi, D.K. (2015). ‘Negotiating livelihoods among Chivi curio traders in a depressed Zimbabwe tourism trading environment. Anatolia: An international Journal of Tourism and Hospitality Research. DOI: 10.1080/13032917.2014.974065 pp 1-11.
- Tourism Department Postgraduate Coordinator
- Faculty of Commerce Representative: Research and Postgraduate Committee
- Member of Faculty of Commerce Research Committee
- Member of the Main Organising Committee of the first International Research Conference
- Chairperson of MSU Research Ethics Committee