- DLitt et Phil, UNISA;
- M.A- MSU;
- B.A (dual) Hons UZ,
- PGDTE, MSU).
Some of the publications
- Tagwirei C and Mangeya H (2013) ‘Juvenile’ Toilet Door Posting: An expression of gendered views on sex and sexuality. In Khamasi WJ, Longman C and van Haegendoren M (eds) Gender, Sexuality and the Media. A Question of Accountability?Eldoret: Moi University Press, pp. 27-42.
- Mangeya H (2014) Children’s Sexualities, Adult Attitudes and the Exigency for Alternative Strategies in School Based Sex Education in Zimbabwe. Advances in Language and Literary Studies, Vol 5, Issue 6, (TBC)
- Jakaza E and Mangeya H (2014) Nasal Assimilation in Shangwe Nasal-Obstruent Clusters: An Optimality theoretic approach. The Dyke, Vol 8, Issue 2, pp. 20-36.
- Mangeya H (2014) Graffiti as an Agent for Effecting Sexual Behavioural Change among Female Students in Zimbabwe’s High Schools. In Mukaro L and Mugari V (eds) Trends in Zimbabwean Linguistics: MkanganwiFestchrift. forthcoming
- Mangeya H (2015) Framing for Violence: South African Film before May 2008 and Perceptions on ‘Foreigners’, Journal of African Cinemas, Special Issue, forthcoming.