- Master of Science Degree in Hospitality and Tourism (CUT, Zimbabwe).
- Bachelor of Commerce Honours Degree in Tourism and Hospitality Management (MSU, Zimbabwe).
- Destination Management
- Township Tourism
- Accessible Tourism
- Event Tourism
- Service Quality
Publications and Conferences
- Tourism and Hospitality Educators Research Association of Zimbabwe (TERAZ): Theme: Bridging the Academia – Practitioner Gap: Towards Research Based Solutions, Paper presented: “Accessibility of Zimbabwean Heritage sites by Tourists with Disabilities”11 September, 2019, ZITF, Bulawayo.
- Sustainable Rural Learning Ecologies Conference (SURLEC) Theme: Rural Epistemologies and Didactics for Sustainability in Rural Learning Ecologies”, 9-12 July 2019, Lupane State University, Lupane.
- Africa Youth in Tourism Conference, Theme: Sponsoring Tourism Development and Innovation in Africa through Youth Participation”, 19-23 September 2018, ZITF, Bulawayo.
- World Tourism Symposium Day, Theme: Tourism and Digital Transformation, 24 September, 2018, Lupane State University, Lupane.
- National Tourism Sector Strategy Consultative Workshop: 12 February 2018, Rainbow Hotel, Bulawayo.
- Hospitality Association of Zimbabwe (HAZ) annual congress, Theme: Economic Recovery through Hospitality and Tourism, 23 – 25 November, 2016, Kariba.
University service/community engagement
- Tourism & Hospitality Management Department Events Committee member.