- Master of Science Degree in Hospitality and Tourism (CUT, Zimbabwe).
- Master of Commerce Degree in Strategic Management and Corporate Governance (MSU, Zimbabwe).
- Bachelor of Commerce Honours Degree in Tourism and Hospitality Management (MSU, Zimbabwe).
- Religious Tourism
- Conservative Tourism
- Tourism Resource Management
- Tourism Economics
- Service Quality
Publications and Conferences
- Tourism and Hospitality Educators Research Association of Zimbabwe (TERAZ): Theme: Bridging the Academia – Practitioner Gap: Towards Research Based Solutions. Presented paper titled: “Religious Tourism and its Perceived Economic Impact in Zimbabwe”, 11 September, 2019, ZITF, Bulawayo.
- Midlands State University Faculty of Commerce Research Conference: Theme: Sustainable Economic Transformation, Innovation and Governance in Emerging Economies. Presented paper titled “Ecotourism Success Story in Zimbabwe, Case of Tsholotsho Campfire Projects”, 7 February, 2019, MSU Incubation Hub, Gweru.
- Africa Youth in Tourism Conference participant, Theme: Sponsoring Tourism Development and Innovation in Africa through Youth Participation”, 19-23 September, 2018, ZITF, Bulawayo
- World Tourism Symposium Day participant, Theme: Tourism and Digital Transformation, 24 September 2018, Lupane State University, Lupane.
- National Tourism Sector Strategy Consultative Workshop participant: 12 February 2018, Rainbow Hotel, Bulawayo.
University service/community engagement
- Tourism & Hospitality Management Department Events Committee member.
- Tourism & Hospitality Management Department Timetable Committee member.