- Current Studies: PhD Candidate (UNISA
- Masters in Education. (University of Zimbabwe)
- Bachelor of Education. (University of Zimbabwe)
- Certificate in Education, (University of Zimbabwe)
- Second language learning
- Language and learning
- Teaching of literature
- Language teaching methods
- Language Across the Curriculum
- Nyoni, E. (2012) Pedagogical soundness of using found poetry to help students interact with and manipulate literary texts: An integrated approach. Zimbabwe Resources Research Centre.
- Chiromo, A., Chiheve, H., Marimo, ST., Munanga , E. and Nyoni, E( 2011) Assessment and Evaluation Techniques in Education. A Student’s Guide. Gweru: Book Love.
- Nyoni, E. (2011) ‘An overview of Assessment and Evaluation’ in Assessment and Evaluation Techniques in Education: A student’s Guide. Book Love Gweru.
- Nyoni, E. (2011) ‘Formative and Summative Evaluation’ in Assessment and Evaluation Techniques in Education: A student’s Guide. Book Love Gweru.
- The Portrayal of the Humanity of the Farm worker in Zimbabwean Literature (2011) Imbizo: International Journal of African Literary and Comparative studies Vol. 2, no 1
- Pedagogical soundness of using found poetry to help students interact with and manipulate literary texts: An integrated approach (2012) Zimbabwe resources research Centre.
- Faculty of education lecturers’ and students’ perceptions on the utilisation of e-learning at Midlands State University in Zimbabwe (2013) European Journal of Social Sciences, Arts and Humanities.
- Within and without the workings of language. Re-Reading Blake’s ‘London’ . International Journal of Asian Social Science, 2(4), pp.388-393.
- Two chapters in A Student’s Guide to Assessment and Evaluation Techniques. (accepted for publication
- Semantically enhanced Composition Writing with learners of English as a Second Language. International Journal of Humanities and Social Sciences Vol. 2 No. 19 (October 15, 2012).