Staff: Applied Education
Research Interests Realistic Mathematics Education for Teaching and Learning in Mathematics at all levels
- Indigenous Knowledge Systems; African elites, liberation movements and nationalism;
- conflict and reconciliation processes; politics and governance in post-colonial Africa.
Research Interests: Language choice and practice in the context of colonialism, neo-colonialism, nationalism and globalization.
Lecturer, Department of Psychology
- Knowledge Production, Power and Decoloniality. African Epistemologies, Dialogical Self, Community Psychology and Victimology.
Lecturer, Department of History
- Includes issues on: National interests, Food Security, Land and Agrarian Reform in Zimbabwe, Chinese Imperialism / African Policy, Cultural issues and History of minority groups especially the Hlengwe of the South Eastern Lowveld, International sanctions
Lecturer, Department of English and Communication
Research Interests: African Literature, Gender, Feminism And Afrocentricity
- Infant & Child Feeding
- Maternal Health
- Fashion and Textiles Education.
- Food and Nutrition
- Consumer Behavior