Mr Gwese Rufaro Nemapare
Position: Assistant Lecturer
Department: Tourism and Hospitality ManagementShare Profile Search on Google Scholar
- BA Honours French & Portuguese, UZ, 1992, Zimbabwe.
- Literary Translation,
- Pragmatic Translation of Pre-Colonial and Post-Colonial Legal Instruments Relating to Africa,
- Derridean Deconstructionism,
- Pre-Modern African Literature in Portuguese,
- Modern French Literature,
- Legal Aspects of the Tourism and Hospitality Industry
University service/community engagement
- Mberengwa and Mangwe Community Tourism Engagement Projects.
Suggest a correction
If you'd like to suggest a correction for this profile and you are the owner use the edit button button below. For corrections to another person's profile contact the Webmaster on the email email@example.com or call ext 2132Edit Profile