- Masters in Integrated Water Resources Management -IWRM (UZ), 2007
- Bsc Honours in Agricultural Engineering (UZ),2002
- Irrigation: policy issues; organization, planning, development, management and evaluation of schemes; alternative energy systems for irrigation,
- Water Resources Management: Small dams management; wetlands management and utilization; watershed planning and Management; rain water harvesting,
- Other : Solar drying of crops: Development solar dryers and drying of vegetables and fruits
- Mufute, N.L., Senzanje. A. and Kaseke, E. (2008). The development of a risk of failure evaluation tool for small dams in Mzingwane Catchment, Zimbabwe. Elsevier Ltd; Physics and Chemistry of the Earth. Volume 33, Issues 8-13, 2008.
- Mufute, N.L., Senzanje, A., and Kaseke, E., (2015). An assessment of the effect of the interaction of small dam development and management institutions on the quality of maintenance of small dams: a case of Mzingwane catchment, Zimbabwe. The Midlands State University Journal of Science, Agriculture and Technology (MSUJSAT). Vol. 1 no. 1, 2015.
- Mashandudze, W., Mufute, N.L., (2015). A Performance Evaluation of a One Hectare Gravity Fed Drip Irrigation System Under Varying Vertical Head. The Midlands State University Journal of Science, Agriculture and Technology (MSUJSAT). Vol. 1 no. 1, 2015.
- FAO and Ministry of Agriculture, Mechanization and Irrigation Development. (2011). National Farm Management Handbook. (I was the author of the Irrigation section of the hand book)
- Standard Association of Zimbabwe (2014). ZWS: 975- Water for Irrigation Purposes. (I was one of the key authors of the standards).
- Consultancy e.g. Assessment of rain water harvesting (RWH) structures at Mr Z Phiri homestead in Zvishavane as well as producing a consultancy report for EMA on behalf of LWRM Department , NRMA faculty, and the university (July-August 2012; date of homestead visit-31/7/12).
- Department, Faculty and university representative in the Zimbabwe Irrigation Technology Centre (ZITC) steering committee,
- Department, Faculty and university representative in the Standard Association of Zimbabwe (SAZ) irrigation water quality standards steering committee, (May-November 2013)