- MSc Agricultural Meteorology, University of Zimbabwe, 2007
- BSc Soil Science -Land and Water Management, University of Zimbabwe, 1996
- Mugandani, R., Wuta, M.,Makarau, A.., Chipindu, B. (2012) Re-classification of agro-ecological regions of Zimbabwe in conformity with climate variability and change. African Crop Science Journal, 20 (2), 361 – 369.
- Manatsa, D., Morioka, Y., Behera, S.K., Mushore, D.T and Mugandani, R (2015) Linking the Southern Annual Mode to the Diurnal Temperature Range Shifts over Southern Africa International Journal of Climatolog
- Mugandani, R., Munodawafa. A., Zhou.N.M (2013) Promoting Carbon Sequestration through Participatory land Use Planning by Resource Poor Farmers. A Case Study in Arid Communal Areas of Zimbabwe. Ossrea Bulletin, Vol X, (1), 43 – 53.
- Mugandani, R., Manatas, D., Mupfiga, E.T., Ben, T., Zvobgo, L and Zirebwa,S.F (2014) Surface temperature extremes over Zimbabwe. Accepted for Publication by the Research and Intellectual Expo 2014.
- Zirebwa, F.S., Sammie, B., Kapenzi, A and Mugandani, R (2014) An evaluation of the performance and subsequent calibration of two reference evapotranspiration estimation models for Gweru, Zimbabwe. Academia Journal of Agricultural Research,2(7):167-174.Community Engagement:
- Current Project: Title of project- Zimbabwe Third National Communication to the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change.
- Completed Project: Title of project- Zimbabwe Second National Communication to the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change.