- PhD (UNISA)
- MSc Chemistry (MSU)
- MEd (Curriculum Studies) (MSU)
- BSc Chemistry (MSU)
- Diploma in Education (UZ)
- Chemistry education
- Science Education
- curriculum studies
- environmental chemistry
- Mandina, S. and Mambanda, I.(2012). Science Teacher Quality and Effectiveness: Gweru Urban Junior Secondary School Students’ Points of View. Asian Social Science , 8 (8), 160 – 165.
- Mandina, S. (2012) Challenges of Implementing the Food and Nutrition Curriculum in Secondary Schools in Chivi district, Zimbabwe. Journal of Emerging Trends in Educational Research and Policy Studies (JETERAPS) 3(5): 779-784.
- Mandina, S.(2012). An Evaluation of Advanced Level Chemistry Teaching in Gweru District Schools, Zimbabwe. Asian Social Science , 8 (10), 151 – 159.
- Mandina, S.(2012). Zimbabwean science students’ perceptions about their classroom learning environment and attitudes towards science. Mediterranean Journal of Social sciences. 3 (11), 415 – 425.
- Mandina, S. (2013) Resource potentials for teaching science in Rural day Secondary Schools in Buhera District, Zimbabwe. European Journal of Scientific Research. 98(1), 106 – 112.
- Mandina, S. (2013) University students’ performance in physical chemistry at undergraduate level: Perceptions of Zimbabwean Chemistry Undergraduates and Lecturers. International Journal of Educational Science and Research. 3 (2), 89 – 100.
- Mandina, S., and Mugadza, T.(2013) : Speciation of Chromium in Soils, Plants and Waste Water at A Ferrochrome Slag Dump in Gweru. International Journal of Science and Research. 2 (4 ).
- Chigondo, F., Mandina, S., Shumba, M., Nyamunda, B.C. and Sebata,E. (2013) Removal of chromium (VI) from aqueous solution using chemically modified orange (citrus cinensis) peel. Current Trends in Technology and Science, 2(1).
- Mandina, S., and Mugadza, T.(2013) Chromium, an essential nutrient and pollutant: A review. African Journal of Pure and Applied Chemistry, 7 (9). September 2013.
- Mandina S., Mashingaidze S. S.and Mafuta ,J. (2013). Increasing female participation in advanced level mathematics: A perspective from students and teachers in Zimbabwe. African Educational Research Journal , Vol. 1(2), September 2013.
- Mandina, S.(2015). Integrating ICTs into the environmental science primary school classroom in Chegutu district, Zimbabwe: problems and solutions. European Journal of Science and Mathematics Education, 3(1), 90 – 96.
- Mandina, S.(2012). Zimbabwean Primary And Secondary School Heads’ Views About Curriculum Leadership. The Dyke, 6 (1), 34 – 49.
- Mandina, S.(2012). Bachelor Of Education In-Service Teacher Trainees’ Perceptions And Attitudes On Inclusive Education In Zimbabwe. Asian Social Science, 8(13), 227 – 232.
- Mandina, S. (2012) Quality Rural Secondary School Education in Zimbabwe: Challenges and Remedies. Journal of Emerging Trends in Educational Research and Policy Studies (JETERAPS) 3(5): 768-774.
- Mandina, S.(2013). School based Factors and the dropout phenomenon: A study of Zhomba Cluster Secondary schools in Gokwe district of Zimbabwe. Journal of Educational and Social Research. 3(1), 2013.
- Mandina, S., and Chiheve , H.(2013) Quality And Accountability In Education: What Say The School Heads? Educational Research International, Vol. 02 No.02, October 2013.
- Mandina, S., & Chiheve, H. (2015). Teacher’s and Learners’ Perceptions of Streaming Learners and Their Impact on the Teaching and Learning of Principles of Accounts at Ordinary Level in Masvingo Urban District Secondary Schools. Advances in Social Sciences Research Journal, 2(1), 168-174.