- PhD Food Science (University of Pretoria, South Africa)
- MSc Food Science and Nutrition (MSU, Zimbabwe)
- BSc (Hons) Food Science and Nutrition (MSU, Zimbabwe)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Tertiary Education (MSU, Zimbabwe)
- Certificate in Milking to potential, Netherlands: Developing a strategic framework for dairy sector development in emerging economies,
- Cereals and legumes
- Hard to cook defect in legumes
- Dairy science and processing
- Nutrition in edible Insects
- Food systems
- Orange knowledge exchange series Southern edition, Hosted by the Netherlands. Pretoria South Africa.
- InnoFoodAfrica Sensory and Consumer Testing Training 25th Mar – 24 June 2021
- Grant Writing Virtual Workshop: Midlands State University Research and Postgraduate studies office.
- Mugadza, DT., Nduku, S.I., Gweme, E., Manhokwe, S., Marume, P., Mugari, A., Magogo, C., & Jombo, TZ. Drinking water quality and antibiotic resistance of E. coli and Salmonella spp. from different sources in Gweru urban, Zimbabwe. Environ Monit Assess 193, 546 (2021). https://doi.org/10.1007/s10661-021-09322-5
- Hlupo, M.P, Jombo T.Z and Mugadza, D.T. (2021). The preservative potency of Tamarindus indica Linnand Moringa oleifera leaf extracts in yogurt. Midlands State University Journal of Science and Technology.
- Jombo, T.Z., Emmambux, M.N. & Taylor, J.R.N. Modification of the functional properties of hard-to-cook cowpea seed flours and cooked prepared pastes by γ-irradiation. J Food Sci Technol (2020). https://doi.org/10.1007/s13197-020-04509-z
- Chagwena, D.T, Matanhire, G.T, Jombo T.Z and Maponga, C.C. (2019). Protein quality of commonly consumed edible insects in Zimbabwe. African Journal of biological sciences Vol 13(3)
- Jombo, T.Z, Minnaar, A and Taylor J.N.R. (2018). Effects of gamma irradiation on cotyledon cell separation and pectin solubilisation in hard-to-cook cowpeas. J. Sci Food and agric, Vol 98(5)
- Manhokwe S., Matiashe I and Jombo T.Z. (2013). An analysis of the water quality of groundwater sources in selected high density areas in Gweru urban. Journal of Environmental Science and Water Resources, Vol. 2(9)