Staff: Food Science and Nutrition
- Nutrition education /BCC ;
- Nutrition education as part of nutrition policy implementation;
- Zimbabwe Food and Nutrition Security Policy interpretation and implementation;
- Analysis and improving dietary practices in pregnant women;
- Sensory science,
- Food chemistry and analysis,
- Food engineering, Food product development
- Nutrition and HIV and Food related issues
- Food safety
- Product development
- Food Security, Maternal and Child nutrition.
Research Interest: Food science and nutritionist, specialising in Nutritional assessment and surveillance. Has worked on assessment and surveillance projects with emphasises on adolescent and infant nutrition and product development to curb protein energy malnutrition. Is pursuing a PhD in mycotoxin exposure in relation to infant growth and cognitive development. Also interested in Herbal Medicine research. Has vast experience in opaque beer brewing.