Dr Nomagugu Ndlovu
Department: Food Science and NutritionShare Profile Search on Google Scholar
- PhD Physiology (University of the Witwatersrand, South Africa)
- PDip Tertiary Education (Midlands State University, Zimbabwe)
- MSc Food Science and Nutrition (Midlands State University, Zimbabwe)
- BSc Food Science and Nutrition (Midlands State University, Zimbabwe)
- Cert. Problem Based Learning(University of the Witwatersrand, South Africa)
- Cert. Climate Change: From Learning to Action(United Nations Institute for Training and Research)
- Food security
- Climate change
- Nutrition and Health
- Non communicable diseases
- Matiashe I, Usai T, Chinofunga D, Ndlovu, N (2013) Anassessment of the assessment of the nutritional status of independent elderly adults, 65 years and above in Gweru, Zimbabwe, International Journal of Innovative Research in Technology and Science, Vol 1(5)
- Tshalibe R.S, Ndlovu N,Usai T.,Makamure C.,Chinofunga D., Mutonhodza, B., and. Kawadza S.T., Overweight and Obesity Categories of Residents in A Local Urban Area. Journal of Environmental Science, 2014: Toxicology and Food Technology, 8( 2) , 77-81
- Ndlovu, N., Ndebele, N, and Siwela N. (2019). Proximate Composition and Phytochemical Screening of Combretum Hereroense Seed Powder. International Journal of Innovative Research and Development, 8(1), 93-97
- Mandikuwaza, G., Usai T and Ndlovu, N. (2019) Quercetin Content of Piliostigma Thonningii Fruits from Zimbabwe. Midlands State University Journal of Science and Technology
- Ndlovu, N., Usai, T., Usai, E. Manhokwe, S. (2019). Effect of dietary substitution of maize meal with finger millet meal on fat deposition on broiler meat. African Journal of Biological Sciences 1(4)
- Marume P., Ndlovu N., Manhokwe S. and Ndlovu C. (2020). Detection of mycotoxins in opaque beer production. African Journal of Biological Sciences. 2(4), 84-91. doi: 10.33472/AFJBS.2.4.2020. 84-91.
- Ndlovu N., Usai T. (2021). The importance of maintaining a healthy diet during the Covid-19 pandemic. HealthTimes, http://healthtimes.co.zw·
- Ndlovu N., Erlwanger K. H. and Chivandi, E. (2022). Supplemental Hibiscus sabdariffa calyces meal improves water holding capacity, decreases fat content of Japanese quail meat and maintains meat yield and tenderness. Journal of Animal and Plant Sciences, 53(1): 9640-9656.
- Masaka, V. P, Ndlovu, N, Tshalibe, R. S, Mhande, T. C, Jombo T.Z. (2022) Prevalence of Aflatoxin Contamination in Peanuts and Peanut Butter from an Informal Market, Harare, Zimbabwe. International Journal of Food Science. Article ID 3761078, 6 pages. https://doi.org/10.1155/2022/3761078
- National Learning event, Food systems, Rainbow Hotel, Bulawayo, Zimbabwe, 20-22 April 2022
- National Learning event, Food Systems, Cresta Churchill, Harare, Zimbabwe, 28-30 April 2022
- Nutrition review and planning meeting, Kadoma Ranch Hotel, Kadoma, Zimbabwe, 11 – 14 January 2022.
- Food Change Lab 3, Cresta Churchill, Bulawayo, Zimbabwe, 5 – 6 November 2021.
- Food Change Lab 2, Cresta Churchill, Bulawayo, Zimbabwe, 20-21 October 2021.
- 10th Cross faculty symposium, University of the Witwatersrand, Johannesburg, South Africa, 2-3 Sept 2019.
- 7th Cross Faculty Symposium, University of the Witwatersrand, Johannesburg, South Africa, 1-2 March 2016
- 43rd Physiology Society of Southern Africa Conference, Parys, South Africa Wits Faculty of Health Science Teaching and learning Symposium, October 2015
Suggest a correction
If you'd like to suggest a correction for this profile and you are the owner use the edit button button below. For corrections to another person's profile contact the Webmaster on the email firstname.lastname@example.org or call ext 2132Edit Profile