Mrs Musawenkosi Mildred Tapfuma
Department: Tourism and Hospitality ManagementShare Profile Search on Google Scholar
- Master of Science Degree in Hospitality and Tourism (CUT, Zimbabwe).
- Bachelor of Technology Honours Degree in Hotel, Catering and Tourism Management (LSU, Zimbabwe).
- Higher National Diploma in Tourism and Hospitality Management (SCHOTO, Bulawayo, Zimbabwe)
- National Diploma in Technical and Vocational Education- (Bulawayo Polytechnic)
- Diploma: Foundation in Travel and Tourism International Air Transport Association- (IATA Training & Development Institute, Montreal, Canada)
- National Diploma in Tourism and Hospitality Management (SCHOTO, Bulawayo, Zimbabwe)
- National Certificate in Tourism and Hospitality Management – 2010 (SCHOTO, Bulawayo, Zimbabwe).
- Services marketing
- Innovation in Tourism and Hospitality
- Heritage Tourism
- Gastronomy tourism
Publications and Conferences
- Mazhande, P., Basera, V., Chikuta, O., Tapfuma, M., Ncube, F. and Baipai, R. (2020). Perceptions and Practice of Tipping amongst Domestic Tourists in Zimbabwe, 3(1), 101-111. DOI: 10.33083/joghat.2020.34
- Zimbabwe Tourism Authority Tourism Indaba, 17 February 2020, Holiday Inn: Bulawayo.
- Tourism Educators Research Association of Zimbabwe: Bridging the Academia – Practitioner Gap: Towards Research-Based Solutions.11 September 2019, ZITF, Bulawayo.
- Research expo, Theme: Elaborating the role technology plays in bringing TVET Heritage – Based solutions in Rural and Urban Areas, 28 June 2019, Bulawayo Polytechnic.
- Research and Intellectual Output Science Engineering & Technology, Growing Zimbabwean Economy Through Innovation, 31 August – 3 September, 2016, National University of Science and Technology, Bulawayo.
University service/community engagement:
- Tourism & Hospitality Management Department Work Related Learning Coordinator, Harare Campus.
Tourism & Hospitality Management Department Events Committee member.
Suggest a correction
If you'd like to suggest a correction for this profile and you are the owner use the edit button button below. For corrections to another person's profile contact the Webmaster on the email email@example.com or call ext 2132Edit Profile