- Master of Commerce in Tourism & Hospitality Management, MSU, 2011, Zimbabwe
- Bachelor of Commerce Tourism & Hospitality Management, MSU, 2008, Zimbabwe
- Post Graduate Diploma in Tertiary Education, MSU, 2011, Zimbabwe.
- Tourism impacts
- Tourism stakeholder collaborations
- Cultural tourism
- Events management
- Tourism Quality of life
- Makacha, C., Njovo, M., and Mada, A. (2019). Partnerships and networks in Zimbabwe’s cultural tourism arena: a host community perspective. African Journal of Hospitality, Tourism and Leisure 8 (4), 1-12.
- Njovo, M. and Makacha, C. (2018). Cultural capital, digital capital and stakeholder partnerships: a holy trinity for a sustainable cultural tourism trajectory. African Journal of Hospitality, Tourism and Leisure 7(5), 1-14.
- Njovo, M. and Makacha, C. (2015). Customer orientation in the Zimbabwe steel manufacturing sector: does business performance depend on it or vice –versa? International Journal of Economics, Commerce and Management 3(3), 1-10.
- Njovo, M. and Makacha, C. (2015). Customer Perspectives on Patronage of Hospitality Service Outlets: opinionated View of Beer Halls in Gweru Zimbabwe. Journal of Management and Economics 1(1), 15-18.
- Njovo, M. and Makacha, C. (2015). Service Quality: A Key Determinant of Organisational Competitiveness. Archive of Business Research Journal 3(1), 238-245.
- Njovo, M. and Makacha, C. (2014). Analysing the Role of Structured Finance on Productivity and Livelihoods of Small Scale Farmers in Zimbabwe. European Journal of Business and Management 6 (20), 12-21.
Conference Papers presented
- Njovo, M. and Makacha, C. (2014). Customer Perspectives on Patronage of Hospitality Service Outlets: Opinionated View of Beer Halls in Gweru Zimbabwe. 3rd International Conference on Economics and Social Sciences. Durban University of Technology, Durban, June 21-22, 2014, South Africa.
University service/community engagement
- Faculty of Commerce Library Committee representative
- Tourism and Hospitality Management Department Work Related Learning Coordinator- Gweru Campus
- Department Quality Control Committee Member.