- M.A in African and Diasporan Literature in English, Midlands State University. (2008)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Tertiary Education, Midlands State University. (2014)
- B.A (Hons) English and Communication, Midlands State University. (2004)
African Literature, Gender, Feminism And Afrocentricity
1. Interrogating notions of nationhood, nation and globalization in post colonial Africa: A textual analysis of four African novels (Accepted for publication) 4520F Electronic Journal of theory of literature and comparative literature. Published January 2010.
2. Nationhood and Women in Post colonial African Literature.(Accepted for publication) Comparative literature and culture. Vol 12 Issue No3, September 2010, pages 1 – 6.
3. The importance of Language and literary art in reading suppressed voices and voices in transition in selected Zimbabwean fiction. Journal of Language and Literature. Vol 4 No. 1,41-43 May 2013
4. Nationalist Defence: Just Whose Agenda Is It? A Look at the Placement of Women in Zimbabwe’s Liberation war novels. International Journal of Asian Social Science, June 2013, 3(6):1306-1313
5.Toxic masculinities in Virginia Phiri’s Desperate (2002) and Highway Queen’ (2010) Published in Madirativhange- Journal of of African Indigenous Languages and Literature (Vol 1(2) pp46-58